don't worry please

Today was the day, where I find out if Emerald would forgive me.. or if she will leave me forever. I was so nervous that I had to go to this hiking area and walk around, thinking over everything for a little while. I didn't know what to say or what to do.. when I got to the bench, I admired the sunset. My phone beeped and I read the text message.

Text from Emerald ❤️
Daniel.. are you coming or not? Your 30 minutes late.

I realised it was already 5:30 and I had to run back to my car. This was already a bad impression, I put my seatbelt on and drove to Emeralds house.

I walk in with my backpack, she was in pjs staring at me. She looked super cute in her cupcake t-shirt, only Emerald could pull that off. She wasn't even trying to look pretty, but for me, she was already beautiful to begin with.

"Look Emerald, I'm sorry if I hurt you.. can we please just put it in the past?" I said looking straight at her biting my lips. The butterflies came again and I got so nervous.

"Daniel. I wasn't mad at you because you ditched me.. it seemed like you didn't even want to hang out with me.. like you made that excuse up." She said taking a sip of water.

"Why would you assume something like that? You think I wouldn't want to hang out with you, when we literally spent the whole day at the festival together?!" I say getting upset that she would even think about that.

"Okay fine I'm sorry Daniel." She says crossing her arms.

"Fine, I'm sorry Emerald for ditching you" I say pretty mad.

I go into the dining room and set up the work space, she came in with cereal and sat across from me. Things were pretty intense.. she chewed really loudly to get me annoyed, and that was one of my pet peeves. I knew she was just trying to be obnoxious. Whatever.

I couldn't let her get into my head, so I continued explaining how to do her equation. She then randomly got up and got water and "accidentally" spilt it all over my lap. Ugh I have had enough of her, I was trying to do my job but she was doing my head in. I stand up with my arms up like I just got caught doing something bad.

"Okay that's enough Emerald, I know what your trying to do just stop already." I say almost shouting.

"What am I possibly trying to do Mr Seavey?" She said smirking.

"Ugh.. whatever" I went to sit back down and continued working. Emerald went off somewhere and started screaming all of a sudden.

"OMG DANIEL HELP PLEASE" She says screaming her lungs off.

"WHAT THE HECK EMERALD!!!" I say running and trying to light out the fire.

She was cooking I don't even know what, and accidentally lit a fire in her kitchen.

I grab a kitchen towel and swing it trying to put away the fire, finally when it was over I dropped onto the couch with my face hitting the cushion. I groan and just lay there.

"Daniel?" She says trying to nudge me.

"Whattttt" I say groaning. I have had enough of this Emerald.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to light the fire." She says almost crying.

"it's fine, just please stop what your trying to do already" I said getting up and hugging her.

I just stood there for a while hugging her until I hear footsteps coming in from the door.

I look back and see her parents stood there crossing their arms.

"Daniel! You are meant to tutor her not touch her!" Her mum says fairly crossed.

"Mrs Sanchez, I promise I wasn't touching her like that, an incident happened and I was comforting her" I say nervously.

"Mum don't worry please"

Mrs Sanchez goes upstairs.

"Daniel you're fired" she says shouting.

I look down for a moment and pack my stuff, Emerald starts crying suddenly and I hug her one more time.

"I'm so sorry Daniel" Emerald said hugging me tightly.

"It's alright Em" I say, letting go.

"Daniel, I'm sorry for my wife." Mr Sanchez says hugging me. I hug him too, and walk out the door. I will never see Emerald again.
-
Gonna be posting weekly, instead because I want to take time on these chapters to make it the best. Here's a really long chapter but :))))) yep.
Alrighty see y'all next week :)) x ig - jackseavee