The Werewolf in the Woods...9

Chapter 9

Loren's POV

     I almost gagged when Amaris jumped in the bed with Cqari and they kissed.

     "Loren, you better get used to it real soon," Cqari giggled. She must have seen me gag. I can't get used to that. That's almost like Carnell kissing Ady. Thinking of that made me shiver.

     "Alright. Peace out," I said to them and went outside to meet Ady.

     She smiled when she saw me, something she did all the time. I smiled back and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Does he like it? How is he settling in?" Of course she would like to know. She's the one who talked me into having him stay here.

     I shrugged. "Yeah, he likes it."

     She raised an eyebrow. "What's Cqari doing in there?"

     I rolled my eyes. I didn't even have to tell her. She already figured it out and she giggled. Then she kissed me. "It's okay, Loren. Let them be and let's go to my house."

     I raised my eyebrows. She grabbed my hand and tugged me along. I hope she's going to get my mind off of Amaris and Cqari making out. I hope they don't do it. I mean, that's a pretty big bed, and I know Amaris isn't going to want to sleep by himself. I mean, he's a tough guy, I know he can sleep by himself, but I guess have his mate in bed with him let's him know she's safe.

     I'm still not over the fact that they're mates. I mean, when did this happened? How did they meet? When did they meet? Where did they meet? Was it at my house? Was Amaris trying to do something in my house but ended up seeing Cqari? I'll have to have a little chat with him later on.

     When we went inside her house, her parents were home and Pepsi was in the middle of the floor, sleep. "Hey, Loren, it's nice to see you," her Dad said and patted me on my back.

     "Nice to see you, too. How long has it been, like 48 hours?"

     They all laughed. "Mom, Loren and I will be in my room."

     Her mom and dad raised an eyebrow but Ady just laughed, shaking her head. I shrugged and she pulled me into her room. I've been in her new room plenty of times. Getting in her shower, not so many times.

     She closed the door and when she turned around, she pounced on me, making us both fall onto the bed. We laughed and she straddled me. "So, Loren?"

     "Ady?"

     "I've been thinking." She grabbed both of my hands and put them on her ass, and she bent over so her chest was pushed down onto my body.

     Holy crap. I started sweating and there was a bulge in my pants. This isn't like her. Well, of course it is. I guess I'm still not used to doing it. "A-about what?"

     "I've been thinking about trying on that lingerie, ya know?" she shrugged like it was no big deal. For any guy, well not any guy, to see a Ady in lingerie, it's totally a big deal! "So....." She was about to kiss me but she pulled back and jumped off of me and into her closet. "I'm going to try it on."

     I blinked and sat up, my hands suddenly cold. "In front of me?"

    She pulled out a Victoria's Secret bag and laughed. "No, you silly little goose! Maybe next time I'll try it on in front of you. But, not this time, lover boy." She winked and skipped into the bathroom. 

     When she closed the door, I groaned and put my head in my hands. My pants are still bulging.

     I love how she teases me sometimes by doing stuff like putting my hands on her ass, but then I kind of don't because it makes me very aroused and I just wanna....... Goddammit, Ady!