The Werewolf in the Woods...13

Chapter 13

Third Person POV

    "Who are you?" Amaris hissed at the intruder.

    He smirked and swung his knives in his hand, expertly. "That is irrelevant to this situation, I'm afraid."

    Amaris circles his prey, his eyes never leaving the guy. Who the hell is he anyways? Coming in at a time like this, not even explaining himself? Who the hell does that? "Why are you here?"

    The guy rolled his eyes. "Obviously to kill you." He looked at himself on the blades of his knives again. "I mean, seriously, you're not that bright."

   "Oh, I'm not bright, but you come in here and just demand a fight without telling me any info?" Amaris shook his head. Maybe they should take this outside. This is Loren's cabin, and he didn't want to have to kicked out because of fighting in it.

    "Yeah, that about sums it up." He laughed evilly and got into a fighting stance.

    Amaris lunged first, surprising the guy. He tackled him to the ground and delivered punch to the nose. He dodged the second punch and swiped at Amaris with one of the knives. It barely cut him in his cheek. He kicked Amaris off of him, and Amaris landed on his feet, snarling.

    "Who are you?" Amaris growled. The guy snorted and tossed one of the knives at Amaris. While Amaris was busy dodging the knife, the man slid onto the ground towards Amaris, attempting to slice his ankle. 

    He got nowhere.

    Amaris jumped up and kicked the knife out of his hand and punched him in the jaw again. But he didn't know that  the man grabbed his other knife. He got Amaris in the thigh, and he howled. But he didn't have time to deal with the pain, for the man grabbed his other knife. Amaris snatched the one out of his thigh and tossed it on the ground.

    "What the hell do you want?"

    The man just laughed. "You're one of the types of guys who still wants answers even though we're trying to kill each other." He sprinted at Amaris with the knife, but Amaris tripped him and delivered a kick to the ribs. The man doubled over and clutched his side.

    "Seriously, what the hell did I do to you?"

    "Enough talking!" He yelled and lunged for Amaris again.

~~~~

    Loren's POV

    "I still can't believe my little sister has a mate, you know? I mean I didn't see it coming. I thought it was going to be until she like turned...17 or something. And it's seriously ironic how it turned out to be Carnell's son. Like where they destined to be together or something? I can tell the guy is strong as hell though. I know he can protect her. She's one of those little sisters that gets into trouble all the time. Also--"

    "Lo, man, who are you talking to?" Brad gave me a look.

    I frowned and looked at everybody. Brad and Aaron were still playing video games. Kenny was fixing Mel something to eat in the kitchen. Ady was on Cqari's kindle reading a book. I frowned again. "Well....I was talking to whoever was listening."

    "I don't think anyone was listening," Aaron said, his eyes never leaving the TV.

    "Then how did you know I was talking?"

    "Because there was like this nagging sound in the back of our heads." Brad laughed.

    I pouted. "You guys are mean."

    Aaron laughed. "Come on, dude. Ady wasn't even listening to you."

   I looked at Ady and she frowned. "Yes, I was. I was just waiting until he finished saying what he had to say." She smiled sweetly.