The Werewolf in the Woods...12

**AUTHORS NOTE! THERE IS SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! :) **

Chapter 12

Third-Person POV

   Meanwhile, things were getting heated back at Amaris'.

   Cqarina wasn't playing around; she started grinding against Amaris, and that's when he really moaned.

   He placed his hands on her hips and stopped her for a second. He lifted his lustful eyes to hers. "Don't you feel that?" he whispered.

   "Feel what?" she whispered back.

   He cleared his throat and shifted around. "My uh..."

   She giggled. "Oh that? Yeah, it's...." She reached down between their bodies, and she poked his erection through the towel. "Right here."

   Amaris jumped and laughed, his cheeks turning red. He looked into her eyes and put his hand on her face. "You are remarkably sexy," he said.

   She blushed and looked down. Then she cleared her throat and said, "It's really poking me now....."

   His eyes widened, and he started to shift around to cool it down or something. Cqarina stopped him though and looked into his eyes. "I didn't say I didn't like it."

   A shiver went through Amaris and he was pretty sure that the damn thing was really poking her now. 

   She looked him right in the eye and started grinding hard on him. Amaris sucked in a breath and tried to hold her stare when all he really wanted to do was lean back and let her ride him. He looked down at the way she moved her hips back and forth, in circles, side-to-side. God, it made him want to cum.

   Amaris gripped her hips and thrusted up, pushing himself more onto her. Cqarina didn't mind that at all, but she held onto his shoulders for balance.

   What was she getting out of this? Did it pleasure her to? The look on her face says it did. So as long as it pleasured Cqarina as well, then it damn well sure did pleasure Amaris too.

   Amaris thrusted up again and got a sexy smile out of Cqarina. "Do that as many times as you want," she whispered in his ear.

   Amaris growled and did it again. Then again. Then again, and again, and again. He kept doing it until he heard a sudden movement near the window.

   His instincts snapped and he wrapped his arm around Cqarina, sending her flying behind him onot the bed, and listened.

   "Wha-"

   "I heard something," Amaris said in a hard voice. Cqarina said no more and stayed close behind him. Amaris heard a twig snap and growled. "Stay here. I mean it," he looked at Cqarina and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

   Despite the fact that he was in a towel, Amaris padded over to the door and opened it slowly. He looked left and right into the darkness. The moon shone bright and had it's reflection in the water. The only thing you could hear were the waves in the lake.

   "I'm paranoid..." Amaris muttered and went back into the cabin. "It was nothing. I'm sorry." He turned around and his eyebrow rose when he saw Cqarina.

   She was leaning back on her elbows, her legs partly open. Her hair hung around her face, and her eyes shone with lust. She was biting her lip and almost smiling.

   The towel around Amaris' hips loosened as he got aroused. He grinned to himself. 

   Man, he was so lucky.

~~~~~

Another POV

   The boy snarled when he saw Amaris.

   Look at him, looking all happy and glowing around his mate. Who is she, by the way? Does she have any idea who Amaris is and what he has done? That tricky little bastard! Probably has her under his sleeve!

   He thought he almost got caught when Amaris opened the door. He could have smelled his scent if his nose wasn't too busy stuck up his mate's ass. 

   He snorted.

   Fucking wolves.

   He hated them. He really hated them. They were so snobby and stuck up. They thought they were so strong and so fast and so damn attractive! He shook his head. Whatever. They are a complete waste of society. Why the hell do they exsist? Come on, werewolves? More like fucking morphing dogs.

   That's another thing. They hate being called dogs, but they have a relation to the pets. Oh, your poor feelings get hurt when you're called a dog. Fuck you.

   He shook those crazy thoughts out of his head and moved in for the kill.

~~~~

Third POV (Amaris)

   Man, he was loving this moment with his mate. 

   But they both got sleepy, so he changed into some boxers and laid beside Cqari, wrapping his arms around her. He nuzzled her neck, inhaling her scent. It's like he was so drunk right now.

   In fact, he was so drunk, that he didn't notice the door got kicked down. Cqari was the one who scream him back into reality. He sat up quickly, covering his mate with his body and looking toward the intruder. 

   The intruder laughed evilly and stepped in. "Oh, don't let me interrupt." He smirked.

   Amaris growled, his canines protruding from his gums. Cqari held on to him and peeked over his shoulder. "Who the hell are you and what do you want?" he growled.

   The intruder whistled nonchalantly and took out a knife. He examined himself with the shiny blade before looking at Amaris. "Well now, you don't need to know that since I'm going to kill you." He actually wasn't supposed to kill him. His boss wanted him, but he just wanted to get a kick out of Amaris.

   Cqari gasped and clutched onto Amaris. "Cqari, I need you to get out of here." Amaris told her.

   She shook her head. "N-No.."

   "Cqarina, please! He's not after you; he's after me, and I don't want you involved, okay?" He cupped her cheek.

   "Promise me you'll come back to me." She looked into his eyes.

   He sighed and kissed her softly. "I promise-"

   The sharp sound of the edge of the knife blade sliding over metal stopped Amaris. "Are you two done conversating? You're boring me."

   Amaris growled. "Go, now!" He told Cqarina. She nodded and Amaris watched her climb out the window.

   He balled his hands into fists and turned to the intruder. The intruder grinned, excitedly. "Oh, you're ready now?"

   Amaris grinned evilly. "Let's dance."