The Werewolf in the Woods...6

Chapter 6

Third Person POV

     Amaris couldn't help himself.

     He had to see her again, so he went to her window and quietly climbed in. He heard a lot of voices coming from downstairs, but he made no sudden move. While he waited for her to come up, he surveyed her room. Her lights were off but he could still see a lot. Lots of posters of famous men that he definitely realized. A poster of Tom Cruise, Adam Gregory, Chace Crawford, and even Zac Efron. Her room smelled exquisite, just like her. He could stay in here and breeze in her scent for hours!

     She's just like any normal teenage girl, he thought.

     "Don't you know how much pain I'd be in if you killed him?!" he heard Cqarina cry out.

     Amaris growled. They were talking about killing him? Since when? Or maybe they weren't talking about actually killing him. He heard a voice, a guy's voice, and then he heard the name Carnell. When he heard that name, he froze.

     They must know Carnell. It was a bad choice coming here. He turned to leave her room, but Cqarina said, "I'm going to my room." He heard her light footsteps. He couldn't leave now. His wolf was too excited. He hid behind the door, right when it opened. His heart raced when he saw her.

     Cqarina stopped in the middle of the room, tilting her head. "Is someone in here? Someone's heart it beating really fast." Then she shrugged. "Probably just mine." She started humming to herself.

     A real angel's voice, he thought. And before he knew it, his feet were bringing him to her.

     Cqarina stopped humming and sniffed the air. She knew someone was near by, she probably thought the scent was familiar. She turned around and gasped, about to scream, but he quickly put a hand over her mouth and put his finger to his lips.

     This time, he heard her heart beating rapidly. Her eyes widened and she was about to punch Amaris, but she saw who he was and her eyes got brighter. Amaris slowly removed his hand.

     In the dark, he could still see her beautiful eyes and her kissable lips.

     "You're here," she whispered.

     "Yes, and I've been thinking about you non-stop," he whispers back. Absentmindedly, Cqarina brung her hand up and placed it on his cheek.

     Even when she was touching him, it sent tingles down his spine. "Who are you?" she whispered.

     Your mate, he wanted to say. But he kept that to himself. "Someone special to you."

     Cqarina's eyebrow rose. "How-"

     Someone was coming, he heard the footsteps from somewhere. He had to leave before they caught him. Funny how he only really went to this house to steal from the black wolf but ended up finding his mate. "Someone is coming. Tomorrow at 3pm, meet me in the woods, in the center." He went to the window and was about to climb out of it.

     "Wait," Cqarina called out. She came to the window, the brightness of the moon shining on her beautiful face. When she looked up at him, he really melted this time. Her green eyes, like two green apples, bright and sweet. He saw that she wanted to smile but didn't. "Do I get a good-bye kiss?"

     Amaris surely did not hesitate. With one hand, he cupped her face and gently pressed his lips to her soft ones. They closed their eyes and sighed in relief.

     Oh, god. He wanted more of her, immediately. She tasted so sweet and her lips were extremely soft. He had to leave before he got too carried away. He pulled back, not wanting to. "Please, meet me tomorrow."

     Cqarina nodded, flushed from that one kiss. It looked like she wanted to faint. She had to admit; he was hot.

     Amaris jumped out of the window and dove off into the woods, thinking about that one kiss that drove him crazy inside.

~~~~~~~~

Loren's POV

     Ouch, my back is burning hot. I peeked out of one eye and my curtains were open, leaving the bare sun on my back.

     I probably have a tan.

     I think Cqari was talking to herself. I thought I heard voices, but then thought she'd never have someone in her room without telling us.

     I got up and took a shower. I put on some fresh clothes and went downstairs. Cqari was up, which she never is in the morning. "What are you doing up so early?" I asked her.

     She looked at me like I was nuts. She pointed to the clock above the stove. It read 2:30pm.

     Oh......

     I sensed Ady around the corner of the house and opened the door. She ran up to the door, smiling. "Hi, love." She kissed me.

     I smiled back. "Hi, gorgeous."

     She walked past me, smelling like sheer freesia. I was about to close the door when I noticed a figure walk by in the woods. My senses told me that that person shouldn't be there. "You comin' in or are you just going to stand in the doorway looking like a stalker?" Ady asked, suddenly next to me.

     "I'll be in later." I closed the door and headed straight for the woods.

     My wolf inside of me took over, but I didn't change. I sniffed around for some odd or even familiar scents. Sure enough, I found one. The same one that was by my house. I'm gettin' really tired of this scent. I'm gonna find out who the hell this person is.

     I followed the scent, leading me to the center of the woods. I saw a guy, and honestly, I just couldn't believe my eyes. His back was turned to me, but I still recognized him.

     I tried to sneak up on him, but a twig snapped underneath me. He turned around, extremely fast that if you blinked, you would miss it. Now, I can see this guy perfectly, and I sucked in a breath.

      It couldn't be him. I killed him. He looked exactly like Carnell, an exact replica of him. Same brown eyes, same light brown always messy hair, and even same annoying straight and well-built body. "Carnell?" I found myself asking.

     He lunged at me, but I rolled out of the way. Out of nowhere, he roughly grabbed my hair, threatening to pull it out. He is incredibly strong! The boy held a knife at my throat. "How do you know Carnell?" he growled.

     I tried to pry his hands from my hair but he yanked harder and I groaned of pain. I was getting dizzy so I, frustrated, closed my eyes. "What is he - your best friend? Cousin? Pack leader?"

     He snarled and for no reason, gripped my hair tighter. "No. He's my father."

     My eyes opened and widened.

 ~~~~~~~~