13

Adrien's Pov

It has been 2 hours and no sign of Marinette. I thought that maybe she just needed a cool down, but now I'm starting to get worried. I started to head towards the elevator to go to Marinette's room when I realized I have no idea where her room is.

I was about to go and find Alix when I heard an ear piercing scream. "Marinette she's, she's lying on the... floor, blood, 911 now!!!  Alix screeched as she came  sprinting down the srairs.

I didn't like the sound of Alix's words. Blood and Marinette should not be in the same sentence. I began feeling very weak and started to feel my legs go numb. My shaky hands quickly and clumsly pulled out my shiny silver phone and dialed 911.

"Hell..o" I stutterd as the dispatcher picked up my call." Please state your emergancy" The dispatcher said in a monotone voice. "Um.... there's.." I couldn't even finish my sentence because all of a sudden Alix came charging  at me full speed. She yanked my phone out of my hand and started screaming into it.

"My friend Marinette, she's lying unconscious on the bathroom floor with blood surrounding her! Please get here now!!! I don't know how much longer she can go with the amount of blood she has lost!

Alix then shut the phone closed and grabbed my hand taking me to where I assumed Marinette was. I was horrified the second I stepped into the room. I could see blood streaming from the bathroom and rushed over. I saw my princess laying there life less. Her once bright and shinny saphire eyes were now grey and empty. Her porcelain skin was now cut up, bruised, and ghost liked. I felt tears trickling down my cheeks and hatred fill my heart.

It's all her fault. That blonde hoe bag bitch exscuse my language, but come on she really is and is it ho or hoe? She is going to pay for what she has done. If she thinks she can get away with bullying Mari than she has another thing coming. Oh, and Alya she going to get a piece of me as well, no matter how much Nino tries to convince me not to.

"Exscuse me out of the way" I was snapped out of my thoughts by the paramedics shoving me to the side. They picked her up and placed her on this bed with wheels and dragged her out of the room. I couldn't help but die a little inside.

Alix's Pov

I can't believe what's happening. It's feels so unreal. Marinette's such a sweet girl she doesn't deserve what's happend to her.  Chloe and Alya there just jealous, that they aren't as pretty or kind as she is. I can't even with Alya. What kind of friend dumps there friend the second they hit a rough patch? No wonder Marinette didn't tell anyone, she probably predicated this would happen.

Adrien and I both ran out the door and into the lobby where the entire class was waiting. I noticed Alya seemed a bit teary eyed but didn't make much of it. "Class I really don't know what to say about tonight's events. I do know that Marinette would have never done something like this without a reason. So, does anyone know what's been going on or do I have to cancel this trip?" Miss Bustier asked sending daggers towards the entire class.

"I know what happened!" I shouted while jumping up and down in the air with my hands raised high.

"Oh, do you now?" Chloe snarked wth is snarked? "Yeah, actually I do. It was you and Alya. You guys have been nothing but I hate cussing but it's necessary for the story. Let me know if you are uncomfortable reading bad words, because I know I was when I was younger. Bitches to her. You tell her that no one likes her and that she is ugly, when in reality your pushing all of your insecurities onto her! You tell her people would be better off without her and that she sucks and is useless! Reality check people would be better off without you. Without you people would be happier and have more confidence in themselves. Alya, words can't even describe how furious I am at you. You ditched your best friend when she was in a time of need. You wounder why she didn't tell you? She knew you would leave, and I guess she was right. I hope you rot in hell becuase that is where you'll be going!"

I took in deep breaths and felt my heart beat rapidly against my chest. Miss Bustier was shocked at my out burst and so was Chloe and Alya.

"I.... why you little..." Alya tried speaking but Miss Bustier cut her short. "Well, Alya and Chloe come with me. Class make your way to your rooms. We will visit Marinette tomorrow." Miss Bustier said sternely.

I hope those girls get what they deserve because if Miss Bustier doesn't give it to them than I will

Update yay!!! Okay so next chapter will be focused on Marinette being in the hospital. After that there will probably be like two more chapters. I hope you enjoy!! Have you guys seen episode 1, 2, and 3 of season 2 it was so good!! Anyways I have two miraculous books in the making so look out for those. I hope you  guys are doing well! Luv you guys!!! Bye!

💙MiraculousLover13