Chapter 14

A/N: Hey guys! Just a brief message today (:

I've dedicated this chapter to @1DWattyAwards, because The Cookie Girl is entered in her competition!! It would mean so much to me if you would pop over there and vote for this story in the 'Undiscovered Gems - One Direction' category (:

Other than that, I hope you enjoy this chapter! X

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Brush your hand against mine.”

“Put your arm around me.”

“Rest your head on my shoulder.”

“Pull me closer.”

“Act embarrassed, Pritchard.”

“Act smug, Styles. Oh, wait… You don’t need to act.”

As a camera flashed to our right, Harry shrugged my head off his shoulder to shoot me a grin. “That was uncalled for. But you’re learning fast.”

“I’m getting used to the cameras,” I explained, but I returned his grin anyway.

To our left, the other boys were also posing for photos, as well as talking to the fans and signing autographs. They looked amazing in their dark suits and vests, but I couldn’t look at them too much; if I was caught oogling at those four boys in too many photos, the fans would get suspicious for sure.

Harry, however, I could stare at as much as I pleased. That proved to be pretty lucky on my part, since he looked unbelievably sexy with his tailored black blazer and tousled dark hair. The black dress the boys’ stylists had given me was cute as well – it was short, sleeveless and simple – but I knew I was only wearing it to match Harry. Less is more, the stylists had said. I guess I agreed with their logic, but when it came to looking good, I knew I could do better than a plain dress, thin eyeliner and lazy waves in my loose hair.

“That must be our last interviewer,” Liam told us, pointing to a tall man over by the crowd of fans. He was talking to a woman holding a professional television camera, and they were both dressed up in dark pants and blue dress shirts.

“I recognise him,” I said to the boys, who were all gazing over at the man now. “He’s the host of a popular late night show. He usually shows up when celebrities are in town.”

The man looked up and caught sight of our group, and he started beckoning to us excitedly. When the other boys grinned and made their way across the cinema lobby to see him, Harry slid his arm around my waist to lead me along, but I shook my head.