Chapter 20

When I walked into the room the first thing I saw was April face that was starting to turn a light shade of pink...

"Oh my gosh"

"What’s wrong? Is she ok?!" I shook my head while going to get a diapers bag.

“S-she isn’t breathing, I-I’m going to go to the hospital, can you please watch the Dustin, Colton and Summer?” I turned to see Austin shacking his head.

“I will go with you.”

“No! Please if I don’t go things could get worst.” I ran out to the car and buckled her into her car seat.

“Crystal! I want to come please!” As he said that he put Dustin and Colton in there car seats. I sighed… fine.

“Go get Summer and the bags I got the seatbelts!” He did what was told and I was almost done with Colton’s seatbelt when I started fumbling with the last clip because of my tears. Austin was right at my side with Summer and switched April to me, finished Colton’s and Summer car seat.

“You can’t drive I will take us.” I didn’t protest, I need to make sure my baby is o.k.

----------------------- 30 minutes later----------------------------

We have finally arrived at the hospital and April’s face stared turning purple.

“Help! Please someone help my baby! She cant breath!” A nurse came out and got her I tried walking with them but anither nurse pulled me back.

“I need to go with my baby! Please!”

“Ma’am please you need to calm down.”

“NO!” I stared struggling when to arms wrapped around my waist and started whispering in my hair.

“Crystal, calm down. There going to be o.k. Just breath, please, its going to be o.k. We need to be there for Dustin Colton and Summer.” I nodded with tears streaming down my face and picked up Summer and Colton and cradled them in my arms.

The babies finally had fallen back to sleep and I rested my head on Austin’s shoulder while he tried to put Dustin to sleep. By now it was 9 in the morning and we have been at the hospital for an hour.

“Austin?” My voice was raspy from my crying. He turned his head to me and I saw the tears in the corner of his eyes were about to spill.

“Yes?” I took Dustin out of his hands and put him in his car seat and gave him his blanket.

“Austin-” He cut me off before I could keep talking.

“You’re a great mother Crystal.” He put his forehead on my head and continued. “I shouldn’t have tried to take them away from you. I didn’t mean it, I was just so mad at myself because of how I acted towards you.” His lips trembled as a tear started running down his cheek. I brushed it away before pulling his forehead away form me and had him look me in the eye.

“Austin, you are a great dad. You may not think that, but when you helped me with the babies and when I was crying, you were there for me.” He shook his head not believing what I said was true.

“But I’m not-”

“You do feel like screaming and crying because April is in the hospital?” He shook his head saying a quit yes.

“Then you are a dad who cares. Austin I love you so much it pains me to see you cry. You are a good person. I am giving you a second chance to be a dad and I know you can do it.” I pulled him forward by his shirt and kissed him like my life depended on it.

I pulled back and saw more tears running down his face with a smile on his face.

“I have been waiting to hear that for awhile now.” I giggled a little and pulled him in for a hug. I pulled away and kissed him one more time. When I pulled away a added

“You still need to gain my trust back.”

“I don’t care, as long I get to be the father I was suppose to be, take you on dates and make you smile.” I smiled at him, boy didn’t I fall hard for him.

“I have to go call my mom o.k? I’ll be right back.” He nodded and took his phone out of his pocket while I took mine out to call my mom.

I hope April is ok…

-------------------------------------------

Sorry if the chapter was short. I hope you liked it!

Is April O.K?

Are Austin and Crystal going to be able to work things out?