chapter 24

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END! PLEASE READ IT! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The house is so beautiful. Its a nice two story house. There is three bed rooms down stairs and two upstairs. The master is right by the kitchen and there are what I call a Jack and Jill bedrooms closer to the front of the house. That's where they kids are going to stay. We don't know what we are going to do with the rooms up stairs... I was thinking of making the bigger room upstairs a music room for Austin. I can have the other room for... something. I don't know yet.

I bet your really confused as to what is going on right? Well it has been 6 months since the accident. The kids are officially one and a half years old. They are getting better at talking. It is getting easier to tell them apart. I love my children so much, and I am so blessed to have them.

Austin has been distance for the passed three months, things are getting better though. He's working on a new album so its keeping him distracted. As for me? I have been thinking about becoming an author. I have been writing some stuff lately and my mother says that I should find a publisher to look at it, but I'm just messing around. I guess we'll see.

Oh! I bet your wondering about April right?

She is happy and healthy. What a relief right? We almost lost her, and it scared me to death. We still have to go in once every other week for just a few more weeks to check up one her. Since she was in the hospital so long, she is just learning how to speak. The doctor's say that she might have a learning a tuff time learning new words due to her not being around her parents for so long.

I think that's why Austin is so distance. She gets really fussy when he picks her up. She always reaches for me. The doctor said that was normal though, maybe its mothers touch. He is really beating himself up about it... It has been going on for the last three months.

Austin and I got married one month after she was released form the hospital. I didn't want a honeymoon, I told he can take me on one when the kids are a little older. So we went to a water park and the zoo.

I guess you could say... everything is falling into place for our family.

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

                                                                               THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Dont hate me!! This book needed to come to an end. I know only 24 chapters like what the fuck?! But I am working on 3 other stories and I want to add a blog thing. A place where you can ask me questions and I can talk about it or give you advice. I just don't know if it will work... Let me know? Please?

My kik is lindseyyolo143, give me your opinion there. I love you all for being so patient about this- and my other stories. I know I don't update as much as everyone else does... but it means a lot that even though I dont you still read my stories.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! :*