Chaper 19

"Crystal I-"

"No Austin. Just no." I shook my head and started passing back and forth. How stupid could I be?! He just wants to kiss me so I don't have to worry about the babies. Ugh, that jerk.

I sighed and turned around to see that he had taken off his beanie and was running his hand through it. God, no matter how much I hate him... I can't help but love him. He's not only my babies father, we was my boyfriend that I'm in love with.

"Crystal" I was snapped out of my thoughts to see Austin not even a foot away from me. I sucked in a deep breath closed my eyes, counted to ten then opened them again.

"Why'd you do it?"

Silence

"W-why did y-you kiss m-me." By now I had tears running down my face. Ugh! Stupid hormones! He pulled my hands in his and leaned closer too me.

"Because I love you Crystal... that's why." I shook me head.

"I love you too, you know that, but we can't be together." He clenched his jaw and shook his head.

"Why not?" What is he? Stupid?!

"You left me and my kids! You dated that bitch and the worst part of it all you believed her and not the mother of my kids!" I whisper yelled. I walked over and sat on the couch and started to fold the babies clothes.

"I am sorry about that, but there not just your kids! They are both of ours!" He stood right in front of me looking down at me. 

I stood up with a crazy look in my eye. Oh, he thinks we can pull the 'our kids' card?!

"That's bullshit Austin Carter Mahone! I know more about them than you ever will! I have raised them when you were off flirting with your girlfriend or working! Did you pay child support? Yes.. one fucking time. They are MY kids because YOU weren't there!" By now we were chest to chest and I was breathing heavily. His pink juicy lips straightened into a thin line and he sighed. He pulled me even closer to him, if that was possible.

"I just want to be with you, let me fix everything. I missed you so much. Your were all I thought about. I was with her, to try and forget about you.." His eyes started watering and he took a deep breath.

"I love you too the moon and back." His lips got closer to mine.

"That will never, ever change." Before I new it my eyes fluttered closed and he smashed his lips to mine. I missed this so much. I wasn't even thinking when I kissed him back, and right now I really didn't want to.

I wrapped my arms around his neck gently pulling his hair. He moaned and pulled me tighter against his chest and licked my bottom lip. My lips parted and he didn't hesitate to run this tongue all over my mouth. I pulled him on to the couch and straddled him. He moaned again and I can feel a bump in his pants. It wasn't he started to move his hands up my shirt that I pulled back panting.

"N-no... A-Austin... we n-need to s-stop." I my breath was starting to come back to me when I looked into his eyes. They had an emotion in his eyes that I have never seen before.

"Crystal, I need you please. Not for sex, I need you with me. As my girlfriend." He closed his eyes and rested his forehead on mine. "Please" I sighed

"Austin, do you remember when I got bullied when I was younger?" I could feel him tense form under me.

"Why are you telling me this?" I ignored what he said.

"Jorden was the one to mentally and physically bullied me. And no before you ask I'm not making this up. Robert.. he... h-he found me with a big bruise on my cheek and scratches on me on a Friday. I told him not to tell the others. I didn't want you to get mad. Of course you found out anyway because your stubborn like that." I chuckled a little, but he just gave me a blank look. "But I didn't tell you because there was nothing you could do." He moved his head away from his and set me down on the couch and turned around and took his hands into mine. His eyes were closed and he looked so upset.

"I'm not as upset with you than as angry as I am with you." He opened his eyes, they held anger, disappointment and love. "I was so pissed when you didn't tell me who. Crystal we could have fixed it. Talked to your mom, talked to someone! But you kept it from me, and maid my best friend keep it from me!" By now he was full out yelling. "I would constantly talk about it with the boys and he knew the whole time and didn't tell me." By now his eyes were open and he shook his head. "I'm pissed that you kept it from me. I even more disappointed that you didn't tell me who it was! I wanted to help you!" 

"Don't be mad at him. I made him not tell you, I thought it was for the best..." He shook his head and whispered a quick no and planted a fierce kiss on my lips before he pulled away. I started into his eyes, they were beautiful.

Before I could responded April started crying. I got up and ran past Austin. Something was wrong... I could feel it.