chapter 18

I packed the babbies things last night. Its five in the morning and Alex called and told me its all over the news! Turns out he didnt tell his mom.. my mom called and she wasnt happy. She told me to fight back and I did, but I cant aford a lawyer. I'm so scared, Austin is coming to pick them up around 10 and I cant just wake up the babies just to spend time with them.

I cried last night for the first time in weeks. Now I have no choose but to go to school. I love school believe it or not, I miss my friends. How will they treat me now? I looked at the clock and relised I have been day dreaming for half an hour. Dustin started screaming along with the others. I picked up Dustin and Changed his dieper along with Summer, April and Colton.

I then walked into the living room and put Colton on the ground while I put April on one of those bouncy chair thingy and whent back to get Dustin and Summer. I put summer in the swinging chair and got out there bottles. I set Dustin on the ground next to Colton. And before you ask no I dont let them crawl around, there in a little playpin thing.

I warmed up Dustin and Coltens bottles. I set the bottles on the table next to me and put Dustin in my left arm and started to feed him. I layed Colton right next to Dustin on the couch with a pillow supporting his head and started feeding him. Dustin I swear by far is the fastest eater ever! As I burped Dustin and layed him in the couch then picked up Colton. I walked to the fridge and warmed up two more bottles while burping Colton. As I went over to the couch the door bell rang. Huh, its 6 in the morning who would be here?

I picked up Dustin and Colton and walked over and opend the door to see Austin standing there with black sweatpants, red sweatshirt and a blue beanie. His eyes were red and puffy also.

"Your not suposse to be here till 10"

"I know, but I need to see you and I want to talk to you." His voice came out in a raspy like state. I sighed and nodded for him to come in.

"I just need to feed April and Summer and put Dustin and Colton back to bed."

"Can I help? Please Crystal?"

I nodded my head "You have to learn sometime. Go get the milk from the microwave." He nodded and not even a minute later he came in with the bottles.

I set Dustin in the bouncer and put Colton in the swing.

"Can I feed Summer please?" Austin whispered. I looked at him for a good minute before finally saying yes. I watched how he put the bottle in Summers mouth and a smile spread on his face.

"Here." I put April next to Summer on the couch and gave her a bottle. He gave me a quostioning look. I sighed, so much for him to know so little time. After I burped April and he burped Summer I picked up Dustin and April while he picked up Summer and Colton.

"Follow me." We walked into the bedroom and I put the kids down in the right cribs. He followed me out of the room and he sat on the chair while I sat on the couch.

"There is a certain way things go with the babbies."

"What do you mean?"

"Its always Dustin or Colten who wake up and cry when there hungry. When they do Summer and April wake up also. So you need to change them first. First thing to remember is to put Summer in the bouncer and April in the swing or vise versa. The fall back asleep by then, so you can put Colton in the playpin. Warm up two bottles because Colton and Dustin need to be fed aat the same time. If you dont the other screams and it wakes them all up. Same with April and Summer.

April or summer will cry when they need to be changed. They havent been sick so I dont know what happends then." I looked up at Austin to see love in in his eyes. Why? He hasnt hardly been with the kids...

"Dustin has your eye and hair color, April has my eye color and hair color. Summer and Colton are diffrent though. Summer had your hair my eyes, Colton has my hair your eyes. There so cute. I hope you take care of them. and just to warn you when I get a job and my grades go up im fighting to get them back."

"Crystal you-"

"Don't O.K. And so help me if they cry because that she devil touches them you take them away from her. I dont like her and I dont want her to be with my kids alone."

"Where not together, you dont have to worry."

"Good! Also we need to talk about the holidays and birthdays. Now personly-" I was cut of with warm soft lips hitting my chapped ones. It feels so good to kiss him. After I was breathless I relised what I was doing and pushed him away with watery eyes.

"No, you cant." I whisperd.