Chapter 4

So it's been one month and Robert and Alex haven't talked to me much I am a month pregnant an my stomach is kinda big. Right know I am out at the mall with my friend Katie she knows and she is willing to support me.

"What should I do Katie I am getting huge, my ankles and super fat and on top of that everywhere I go I am getting glared at!"

"Just calm down on. Did u even have a test done for the baby?"

"No, I haven't found the time."

"You should go soon Crystal it's really important!"

"I know, will u call for me?"

"Sure"

As Katie is on the phone she walks away a little bit and I didn't get why till someone put there hands over my eyes.

"Guess who!?!"

"Omg!!! No way! Mamma Mahone!! What are you doing here?!"

"Hey Crystal it's great to see you!" She gives me a hug

"Hey I was in town and I wanted to stop and say hi, something looks different...."

"About that-"

"Crystal your baby appt. is set up an ready to go...."

"Thanks Katie, ummm this is Austin's mom"

"Hi, I'm sorry did u say u were pregnant?"

"Yes"

"W-who is the father?"

"I am sorry, but it's Austin. I am so sorry I know u wont believe me, but that day u freaked out because Austin didn't come home that night.... It happened. I know your mad at me-"

"Mad at you? Honey I am disappointed. He doesn't know dose he?"

'N-n-no" that's when I start crying

Katie and Austin's mom hug me

"I am going to go crystal you need to talk this out, call me later?"

"Yup bye Katie" with that she left

"I ummm, I told Alex and Robert, they were getting-"

"Say no more when is your appt." I look down at my phone

"4:30pm"

"Who's going?"

"My mom is.. You can come if you would like?"

"Is that ok?"

"It's fine with me"

"Ok I am going to call Austin tell him I am with a friend and I will see him later."

"Ok" as she walks off I am happy, but scared I don't know what to think. All I know is that I need a job!! I need to by a crib, dippers, clothes, milk, bottles, etc. I hope it goes well.

(Hey everyone!!! Thank you for the comment, I might just use it :D. But how many kids should Crystal have?

• 1 kid

• 2 kids

• 3 kids

• 4 kids let me know :)

If you could check out my new story called love I would really appreciate it 💙)