Chapter 3

After I finished crying I was sitting on the couch, Abby just left to go home and my mom is working. I am debating on weather or not I should call Austin. I know he won't believe me. He doesn't really remember I don't either, but we both remember waking up in bed together necked. He just blow it off like it was nothing!!! I am going to call him! After a lot of rings I got the voice mail, so I tried again. After three more tries, with no answer I left a voicemail. 

"Hey Austin it's me Crystal I don't know if you remember or not because you are famous hahaha. Anyway I have something to tell you and it's super important, please call me back... Bye" With that I hung up.

There was a knock at the door and I got up to answer it. Alex and Robert, yahhh! Note the sarcasm? When I opened the door they walked right in.

"We'll then make your selfs at home than"

"We will" (~R)

"Real mature Robert"

"Hey Crystal are you ok? You look different..." (~A)

"Ummm yes I'm fine Alex" but after I said that I needed to throw up. I held my finger up say I would be right back and ran to the bathroom, luckily I made it and started throw up in the toilet bowl.

"You ok Crystal??!!"(~A)

"Y-yes A-alex" stupid me i for got to lock the door. GREAT! See more sarcasm. He barged in and pulled my hair back.

"Are you sure? Crystal you know you can tell us anything right?"

"Yes..... What if you don't believe me?"

"We always do! Why would u think that?" (~R) I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth out.

"Because this is important and I know you won't believe me."

"Just tell us"(~R) I stayed silent.

"Oooooooh it's juicy news isn't it? Isn't it!?"(~R)

"YES OK YES!"

"Well?' (~A) I shut my eyes and nodded my head no.

"I can't tell you, but I can tell you some things

1. I will be throwing up a lot

2. I will be eating a lot

3. I will get fat feet

4. My tummy will get bigger

5. Sooner or later it will be hard for me to get up off the couch.

There eyes were big an there mouths were hung open. I think they got it.

(A/N: I might not be able to update as much because I am visiting my family, but I will try. You can give me ideas for the story if you want :) ✌)