chapter 14

I just put Dustin, Colten, April and Summer down. Its been a week and so much as changed! I hadley see my dad my mom and I keep getting into fights because of the babies crying. My best friend Ragen moved away a few days ago Forest got a girl friend so we only hangout at lunch. I havnt talked at Austin in a while and Alex and Robert keep ignoring me. Thats not the worst part. Nows since I dont have any friends at school im getting bulled more. Its not just at sch00l its online now... and some of it started to get physical. They push me into lockers, trip me the list goes on. I havent ate a real meal in two days. I told my mom its because I eat more at school and if Forest asks me I say im not that hungry. I have applyed for 2 jobs and they all denied me. I need to keep on trying, I dont want my babies to think Im week. Its Saturday and I dont know what to do. Dustin and Summer are looking like there dad. I miss him so much. I finally got off my lazy but and decided to talk a walk with my kids.
I put Dustin and Colten in this: polyvore.com/cgi/app and I put Summer and April in this: polyvore.com/cgi/app
They are so adorable!! I put them all in the stroller,  and we where off! As I was walking down the streat I saw Jordon and Austin talking about god knows what. Oh did I tell you Austin is visiting? If I didnt Im sorry. I sighed and sat on the bench near a playground. After about 10 minutes I was abou tto get up when I was pushed to the ground.
"well well well if it isnt miss faty!" ughh Jorden!!
"What do you want?"
"Well Austin is buying my icecream and I wanted to have a chat with you." As I was about to say something Summer started crying. I picked her up and rocked her back and forth.
"I cant wait till Austin and I are boyfriend girlfriend, he will forget about you and your stupid babies." I put Summer down and turned around
"Austins not like that!"
"HA! I bet he forgot all about you! He dosent even like you! NO BODY DOES! YOUR pathetic, fat, ugly and stupid." I started to walk away when she stoped me by say this
"Even your kids wont like you! They will hate that they got there uglyness from you!" I was so pissed! I turned around and punched her in the jaw.
"DONT YOU EVER AND I ME EVER SAY THAT ABOU TMY KIDS!!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DAY THAT YOU FAKE PLASTIC BITCH!!" By then Austin came running over and tryed to help Jorden up.
"Aussie look what she did to me! All I did was say that her babies were cute and she punched me!" That lier!!
"Crystal?! How could you?!"
"Thats a lie Austin and you know it!! I have never punched someone in my life! She was talking-"
"Save it! I will not have my babies be around a sick person like you!"
"W-what are y-y-you saying?"
"Were going to court."
With that he walked off with a smirking Jordan behind him. I started walking home with the kids as I was on my way home I started crying. How could he! As I turned the corner a car pulled up right next to me, I didnt know who it is but I kept on walking. I was about to start running when they said
"Crystal? Is that you?" I turned around and there was...

Alex and Robert!