The Week Of Samuel/Austin

I knock on the door and Samuel opens it. He smiles once he sees me and he invites me inside. His place is all dark and red. I ran into a couch and lost my balance falling on Samuel. He holds me in his somehow strong hands. I hurry to my feet and breath.

“Everything is alright Cali breath...” I breath and follow Samuel as he walks me to a room with a little more light.

“Why is it lighter in here than out there?” I ask him as he walks me to a bed.

“Because i’m trying to change. The other people in my cabin. All other vampires hate the light. They say i’m crazy!” I laugh and he stares at me. “That laugh is so cute. I love when you laugh and I love that your life is so bright. Not even one little sin could ruin your brightness.” I smile. That was really nice. For something that Samuel could say anyways.

“Well I like that you're trying to change.” He laughs and walks farther into the room.

“Is it ok if you sleep with me? I mean there’s not really any other places...”

“It’s ok.” I say and smile. “About what happened… I don’t know what got over me. I mean you're a nice guy and all I mean your sexy too but I can’t do this.” He nods his head and I sit down on his bed. “If I didn’t have a boyfriend then maybe we could have continued. But I can’t… not now.”

“It’s ok. I kind of crossed some lines. But you're just so cute and I want you!” I laugh and throw a pillow at him. He laughs and throws it back. He misses and I start laughing harder. “You have a really pretty laugh.” I blush but don’t say anything.

“What about Kye?” I ask. I mean they had to talk somehow. I had to talk with her some time too. Right? I mean without someone losing a head!

Samuel takes in a deep breath and lets it go. “I don’t know…” I stop laughing and lay my head down on the pillow. I take a deep breath and look at him.

“Well we will figure something out. But I need to get some rest. It has been a long day…”

“Ok. Sweet dreams.” I smile and close my eyes. I can feel Samuel staring at me but I ignore it. I just try to focus on dreaming. A nice normal dream. Where there is no Kyleigh, Samuel, or John. Although I wish I could talk to John. It just wasn’t worth it. I can’t.

I love him but I need to make sure my heart is in the right hands. I know it is but I want it to be safe where other guys can’t toy with it as well.

But I just lay there and breath, resting my thoughts and then I finally fell asleep.

Once I wake up I sit up and rub my eyes. I yawn and stretch my arms out and look around the room. Once I spot the red eyes my gut drops and I wake up.

“Were you watching me the whole time?”

“Maybe…” He looks down and then forces his head up. “Ok ya... but you're so cute when you sleep and I didn’t just want to leave you.” I roll my eyes and get up. I wobble a bit as my legs are still waking up. But they wake up pretty fast.

I get up and walk over to his door. I open it and walk out onto his old brown-white porch. He follows behind me. I take a seat on one of the steps and look at the view his cabin has.

I see a long tan sandy path and then trees. Lots and lots of trees. The path goes on for a while but I think you can maybe see the top of the main building. But I can’t be for sure.

I turn my gaze to Austin. He is staring off at the path as well and clearly can not feel my gaze on him. His brown hair is all choppy and when he runs his hand through it it falls back down into place only a little roughed up. His lips are a light shade of pink that are good with his skin tone. His red eyes were fierce but now that I see them they seem wounded and scarred. Maybe Samuel wasn’t as bad as I thought he was. He was only scary because he wanted to seem stronger than he actually was.