What's Next

The very next morning I wake up to an empty bed. Which was quite a shocker because the past few days I have been waking up next to Samuel. EEEK! Anyways I am glad that I am no longer with him because it was just pure guilt and unsafeness that I felt there. I feel safe here and loved. Although Samuel did really love me. Ugh! I’m sick of him.

Anyways once I wake up I decide to take a shower and freshen up although nothing special today was going to happen. I think anyways…

After my shower I get dressed in some capris and a light bluish-green colored tube top. Then I exit the building and start heading to the main building for breakfast. Kyleigh and Kira already left without me so I was alone.But I didn’t mind I just kept on walking. Alone. Or atleast I was before a new ghost showed up.

This time it was a male. Right after I thought that only girl’s died. Or maybe that only girls went to heaven. But I guess I was wrong. The boy had longish dark shaggy hair that covered his empty eyes. His lips were a light shadow of pink and all scarred. His skin was pretty cut up and bruised as well. He pushed his hair out of his eyes and I saw nothing threw his pitch black eyes.

“What happened to you? Do you know?” I ask. He only shakes his head no making his hair fall once again in front of his eyes. “Well I sort of need to know in order for me to help you. Do you remember anything?”

“I don’t! I can’t see… I’m blind. Are you a girl? What’s your name?”

“My name is Cali and yes I am a girl. What’s your name?”

“I think it’s Adam or Aaron or maybe Alex or Audrey…” I sigh. “What do you look like? Cali?”

“Ummmm… I have short red hair and hazel eyes. I am thirteen years old and ya. Do you know how old you are?”

“I think I am ten or maybe it’s nine… No wait i’m eleven… I think so anyways…” UGH! This is useless. I look at him.

“Well you look around those ages but that doesn’t help me much. Do you even know what you look like?”

“I’m blond with really long hair and I have grey eyes. Maybe. Was I right? Can you see me?”

“I can see you. You have dark brown hair that isn’t long but longish and your eyes are black to my point of view.” I hear him laugh and it sounds like a little kids. “Are you hurting? Your lips, arms, legs?”

“Well not really.” If only this info. was useful.

“Are you dead?”

“Why would I be dead. I mean no one can see ghosts and you can see me so clearly I am not dead. I mean you can hear me too. So there is another fact proving that I am not dead.” Oh brother! This poor little boy doesn’t even know that he is dead. What am I going to do? How am I going to tell him without scaring him or making him mad?

“Where do you live? Or how do you get around without bumping into other people or other things like a tree or a cabin or…”

“I’m not sure.” He says his voice cracking. I race over to him and hug him tight. He cries into my shoulder and I let him. Partially because the tears aren’t real and the other half because I feel bad for him.

“It’s ok. I just need you to think. Try to remember.” I say. He nods and then fades. My hand drops to the ground and I get up. I start heading for the main building once again. When I get there there is no line so I hurry up and get my food then plop down beside John.

“What took you so long?” John asks as soon as my butt hits the bench.

“Ghost problems…” After I say that he looks away and continues eating. I don’t know why but I decided I would eat today. Today for breakfast we were having eggs and toast. Apple or orange juice too (or blood…). I drowned my eggs in syrup and my toast too then I sipped at my apple juice ever so slowly.

After lunch I start walking away hoping that I would have to be with John but just as I thought he yells my name and runs to me.

“You in a rush?”

“Not really…”

“Then why were you trying to leave so suddenly?” I try to find an answer that won’t hurt him. But none comes into mind.

“I can’t be with you right now. I mean I want you so bad and I want sex so bad. I’m sure you do too… But we can’t. If I stay by you I might just end up having it.” He looks at me and smiles then pulls me towards him and kisses me. His hands holding my head as we kiss. His lips are warm and soft and it sends butterflies to my stomach.

When we back away I look at him.

“I can’t…” But he shushes me, and takes my hand, then leads me out of the main building. I wanted to pull my hand free and run but I couldn’t resist John. I want him so bad! I try to stop thinking about having sex because we weren’t headed for our cabin’s we were heading for some other place. We walked to a really big bush. It was just a bush and I didn’t understand.

“Come on!” John says as he walks closer to the bush. I start thinking that he is going crazy but I didn’t want to disappoint him so I followed. He pushed some branches aside and made me walk in. Him following behind me.

Inside the bush there was a blanket that lay on the ground and two pillows that are by a leaf wall. The bush wasn’t a bush it was like a cool fort. The sun that shined through the leaves made it so much prettier. I look at John who is taking off his shoes and laying down on the blanket. I take off my shoes and sit down by him.

He laughed and I layed down on my side with my head on his chest. He laid there stroking my hair. I enjoyed it. Once I lift my head from his chest and gaze at him he turns to his side and slides me closer. I laugh as we put our noses together. Then he kisses me. We start making out and then it turns into french kissing and I love it so much. My thoughts come back and this time I don;t worry about them. This time I actually think about how nice it would be to have sex with John. Right now. Maybe even here.

We keep kissing. My left hand under his head and my right on his waist. I lift my right leg up and place it on top of his and then continue kissing. John’s hands move from my neck to my breasts and then to my lower waist. He slips his hand under my shirt and rests them on my bra. I shiver with excitement and feel the kiss deepen. I sit up and so does John as he pulls my shirt over my head.

Now i’m sitting there while John admires me. He wraps his hands under mine and mine go around his neck. I feel his hands on my bra trying to unclip it. But he doesn’t right away. At first he was just trying to make me be distracted and the kiss was just that good that I sort of lost focus.

Once my bra was unclipped I let John take it off and then I hugged him tight. My breasts against his shirt and I hear him purr. I smile and pull back as John takes off his shirt.

I lay down on my back and John sits on top of me. Making it feel so good. His lips were so hot and he was so dreamy. Even his hands were warm against my bare breasts.

We kissed for a little longer before he got up. He was standing there holding out his hand. I took it and he pulled me up. Then he pressed me up against his hot body and my breasts felt so nice up against him. I wanted to do everything there and then. It was my choice right? Kyleigh would understand? I think…

We sat there kissing for a while until he stopped and we put our foreheads together. I looked at his eyes and I knew he was feeling guilt but what was the guilt for?

“Stay with me!” He whispered.

“I will!” I whispered back and then kissed him.

After we kissed we laid back down and just talked. Soon I fell asleep in his arms and he fell asleep to. When we woke up about an hour later we both laughed. I mean it was fun. It was a blast but neither of us planned to fall asleep. Although it was comfy, we were tired, and I sort of wanted to just fall asleep in his hands. I wanted to fall asleep in his hands because I knew it was safe, warm, and in the arms of the one I loved.