Shape Shifter Knowledge

After lunch all of the shapeshifters meet by a tree near the main building and wait for Jayson to show up. He was over by Alissa flirting away. Wow! Aren’t all guys glued to her. She wasn’t even that pretty. She had strait greasy brown hair and she wore bright red glasses with a really tight suit that made her butt look huge. I don’t know what a guy see’s in that but who the hell cares.

When he finally heads over he he tells us to follow him to a building with a sign that says Shifter’s Center on it. We enter and sit down at the front of the auditorium. There are desks in the back but we know this isn’t a class it’s a get to know about yourself place.

Jayson walks up onto the stage with a girl behind him. “This is my coassistant Marieann. Marieann would you like to introduce yourself?”

“Yes.” Marieann has black hair that is up in pigtails and really blue eyes. She looks about twenty-three and has really white and straight teeth. “My name is Marie Ann Davis but everyone calls me Marieann and I have been working at camp super humans for about two years. I am also a shifter if you were wondering and I know that you were. I can read curiosity for a power I can also read emotions. But I think Jayson should explain this stuff to you.” She stops talking and steps backwards.

“Thank you Marieann… Anyways now lets begin!” He points to Marieann as she hits the light and a slide show appears on the projector. “So all of the powers shapeshifters are known for having are emotion reading, dreamscaping, shielding, Electric shock, or seeking ghosts. Emotion readers sometimes can read all emotions but some people like Marieann can only read one. Dreamscapers can invite people into their dreams and control what happens. The dream will feel real but it’s not. If you have the power of shielding then you have the power to hurt or even kill just by thinking of how and who. But if you have that power you will be looked in a death proof room were you will learn to control your anger and learn how to not kill someone. Only hurt them.” He stops to catch his breath. “If you have electric shock then that means when you change your form that your sparks could shock anyone who touches them. Not many of us shifters have this power though.” He takes a big gulp and then looks at Marieann. “would you like to tell them about ghost seekers?”

“Sure!” She climbs up on stage. “Ghost seekers have the power to see ghosts and communicate to them. Help them remember and to help them cross over. The ghosts may bleed a vision of blood that only you and other ghost seekers can see. They will come to you and you will know because they are so cold. Ghosts can also pull you into visions to help you figure out about them. But ghost seekers are rare as well.”

After Marieann says that the slide show is over and then Jayson gives us a tour of the camp. It was boring but it was over really fast.

“Ok tomorrow we will run some tests to find out what your powers are. So don’t be late.” Him and Marieann then head back to the shifter’s building and I start heading to my cabin.

When me and Kyleigh get to our cabin I walk into my room. When I get into my room I see John and Crusher sleeping on my bed. I silently walk over to them. I pet Crushers head and then kiss John’s forehead. He jumps up and Crusher squeals.

“Oh it’s just you… You guys took forever.” He stands up and hugs me. I lay my head on his shoulder and listen to his low purr.

“What did you guys do with Alissa?” I feel a knot form in my stomach because of my jealousy.

“Cali I swear there is nothing between me and Alissa… Okay the truth is she’s hot but not as hot as you and she’s nice but she can be a bitch.” He pulls away so he can look into my eyes. “Cali you have never hurt anyone and I have never seen you yell. You keep me from being a jerk actually. You're everything to me. I would never ditch you for some person I have only just met… Now how was your meeting with Jayson? and see that I didn’t just feel guilt because I know you better than that.”