Trapped In A Dream

After supper John pushed me back to my cabin and up the stairs. Then he kissed me goodbye on the porch then walked off to his cabin. I pushed myself inside and then into my room. Once I got in my room I turned on the light and saw Austin I mean Samuel sitting on the ceiling. He smiled as I entered.

“Hello.” He said in a really happy voice.

“Hi… What are you doing on my ceiling?” I ask curious about that.

“I don’t know if that one cute girl comes in here and checks on you she won’t check the ceiling right?” He smiles and I try to guess who he means by cute. Kyleigh or Kira.

“How’s the cute girl?” I ask.

“Well you are sexy but that one chick with brown hair and brown eyes…”

“Kyleigh?” I ask again. I knew I was right only because Kira is blond with blue eyes.

“Ya that’s it. She’s cute.” He smiles and his cheeks lighting up by a bit of blush.

“Well… I have a question for you.”

“K, what is it?”

“Earlier you said that danger was going to come and I need to know what you mean by that.” I really hope he had answers. But I sort of sensed that he was confused and lost and in search of something.

“I’m not sure I can only sense some peoples futures and yours is all sorts of danger. I’m surprised you ain’t dead already.” He laughs but I don’t find it funny. “But as long as you and that were stay together you should be in good hands… but not the best.” He laughs again and I feel like throwing a shoe at him.

“Your hands are better?” I laugh. “How are they safer? You probably killed people with those hands!” He loses his happiness and his emotions grow deep and intense.

“I’ve only killed two people before. When you were younger.” He frowns.

“Who?” I ask. Demanding and eager for answers.

“Michael Thomas and Klurk Jackson.” He looked down at me and his red eyes glowed with unacceptance. “They were mean to you so I hurt them. I didn’t know it was killing them till they stopped breathing. I’m sorry.” I swear I saw a tear fall from his eyes but i’m probably going crazy. I am crazy.

“So that’s how they died. They… You did that?”

“Ya but please don’t be mad I was just trying to save you.” I thought I saw another tear but it might be my own watery eyes that makes me see everything all blurry and sparkly.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked.

“Because how am I suppose to tell you?” He paused. “Like this… ‘Hey it’s me Austin and I killed those people to protect you from danger. I love you and I hope you accept me.’” I became silent and wiped my eyes. Once I opened them again I saw that Austin was really crying and that I wasn’t that crazy after all.

“Well that would have been one way but I’m sorry.” My eyes become watery again and then I hear a knock on my door. Austin slowly moves into the closet and shuts the door quietly behind him.

“Cali can I come in?” I can tell it’s Kyleigh.

“Sure.” I say and the doorknob turns. She enters. “What you doing?” I ask curious as to why she is in my room.

“Just checking on you. I thought I heard you talking to yourself but I guess I just have voices in my head.” We both laugh and I fake mine. But she doesn’t notice. “Well I will leave you alone and i’m sure John is going to check on you soon too.” She laughed some more and exited out of the door. She closed it behind her and when the door finally shut the closet door opened and Samuel came out.