The Departed

Gilbert Residence (Past)

Emely's radio alarm clock goes off at 6:45 in the morning.
She turns up the music and gets out of bed.

She pulls her hair up into a ponytail and dances a bit in front of the mirror.
She grabs her pom poms and throws them onto the window seat where her cheerleader uniform is laid out.

After changing into her uniform, Emely walks downstairs and into the kitchen where Aunt Jenna is making coffee.
And where Elena is giggling trying to take the coffee from Aunt Jenna.

Hey. "Jenna said.
Jeremy locked himself in the bathroom again. Does he think we don't know what he's doing in there? "Emely questioned.

He's fourteen. They don't think. "Jenna responded.

Emely grabs the coffee pot, but Jenna takes it back.

Hey! You'll get me in trouble. "Jenna scolded playfully.
How? They don't care what I do. "Emely said sarcastically.

Jenna smiled sadly and rubbing her arm comfortingly.

Miranda walks into the kitchen.

Good morning. "Miranda said smiling.

Morning, mom. "Emely and Elena said in unison.

Miranda kisses Elena on the cheek.
And smiles at Emely.

She walks past them to get coffee.
Emely looked down sadly.

Elena gave her a sympathic smile.

Mystic Falls Hospital (Present)

Emely's Pov

I wake up in a hospital bed in the middle of the night and look around.
But no one is here.

Third Person Pov

Later when Emely is asleep, Meredith Elena, and Jeremy are outside her room, observing her.

She's gonna be fine. She got a little banged up today, hit her head, but it was just a slight concussion, nothing to worry about. "Meredith said.

But she collapsed, there was blood. "Elena said worriedly.
That can't be normal. "Jeremy said.
Honestly, Elena, Jeremy, she's okay. She's just...she's been through a lot. Is there anyone you want to call? "Meradith responded looking at them.

Road

Damon, Lizzy and Stefan are driving towards the Atlantic to dump Klaus' body. They picked up Lizzy because they needed extra muscle.

Kevin is waiting for them to arrive.
Jeremy and Elena called them from the hospital.

You did what? "Damon asked angrily.

We took her to the hospital. When you find your sister unconscious, you call 911. "Elena said irritated.

Not when you have a parade of vampires at your disposal! "Lizzy yelled.

Every remaining Original is gonna want Emely dead to stop Alaric. She's a sitting duck in there. "Stefan said.

Well, Meredith wants to keep her here for observation. "Jeremy said.

Jeremy, Elena get Emely home, we're on our way. "Damon said sternly.

Damon hangs up on them.

Have I told you both lately how much I appreciate you not being the dumbest brother or sister on Earth? "Damon said sarcastically.

You know one of us needs to keep moving, right? If Klaus really is the sire of our bloodline, we need to keep his body hidden before Alaric finds him, kills him, and we all end up dead. "Lizzy said looking at him.