The Reckoning

Someone turns on the light. Me, Tyler, Caroline, Elena and Bonnie are here setting the traps for the prank. And the traps go off.

Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?! "I complained.
Forgot about senior prank night, huh? "Tyler asked Matty.
Clearly. "Matty said.
How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year. "Caroline said.

Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this. "Elena said.
I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this. "Matty said.
Caroline's making us. "Bonnie told him.
We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't... "Caroline started.
And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all? "I said mocking her.
Go ahead and make fun, I don't care. "She said to me.

You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank. "Tyler said.

He takes his bag and leaves. Me and Elena are about to leave too.

Hey! Where are you going? "Bonnie asked us.
To superglue Ric's desk shut. We're making memories. "I said smirking.

She smiles. Caroline smiles too.

I love you! "Caroline said.

Me and Elena walk out of the classroom and see Tyler giving instructions to other students while he hands them rolls of saran wrap.

Get the faculty toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the gym. Let's go. "Tyler said.

I laugh and Elena opens some double doors, and I walk behind her to find ourselves face-to-face with Klaus. My smile drops.

There's my girl. "Klaus said to Elena.
Klaus! "She said in shock. I grab Elena's arm and turn around and try to run, but he's already in front of me.

She's are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that? "Klaus asked me.
He grabs Me and Elena holding our arms.
He's marching us through the school hallways.

You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing. "He said to Elena.

If you're going to kill me, just do it! "Elena yelled t him.

Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you both suffer. "He said.

He pulls us into the gym. A few students are there setting up pranks. Klaus speaks with an American accent.

Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home. "He said.
Everyone groaned and left.

He sees Dana and another student. He gets closer to them and speaks with his normal voice.

You two. I remember you. "He said.
I'm sorry. Who are you? "Dana asked.
Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met. "Klaus told her.

He starts compelling her.

Lift your foot up, please, Dana. "He said.

She does it. He looks at the boy.

If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood? "Klaus said.

Chad nods.

Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody. "I said.
Oh, come on, love. Of course I do. "He said to me smiling.

5 Mins Later

Were still in the gym Dana is struggling to stay on one foot.

Keep it up. "Klaus said.
Where's Stefan and Kevin? What did you do to them? "I asked
Stefan's on a time out. "Klaus said.
And Kevin? "Elena asked. Klaus ignored her.
The doors open. Bonnie and Matty come in.