15. Bridesmaid

Denver

"You have to come." Paige says with enough sass for an army.

"I don't think I have to do anything for you Paige." I respond.

"It's dress shopping, Denver! You're a bridesmaid." Paige says with anger.

"I don't want to be a Bridesmaid, Paige." I say.

"Why the hell can't you just support me! Be happy for me! I'm getting married!" Paige says dramatically.

I roll my eyes at her tone and the arm gestures she uses with each sentence. She might be my sister but I don't want anything to do with her wedding.

"Take a chill pill you spaz." I says calmly.

I can practically see the steam coming out of Paige's ears as she observes my calm and cool attitude. She walks quickly into the kitchen and I follow behind her.

Paige walks directly up to my mother and with a pitiful look she waits for my mother's attention.

"Yes, dear?" My mother asks.

"Denver is refusing to be my bridesmaid!" Paige exclaims with fake tears.

My mother looks at me with a shocked expression. She lifts an eyebrow in question and I sigh. I don't want to explain any of the shit I know to my mother.

"Denver, is that true?" My mother asks.

"Yep." I reply simply and Paige huffs.

"Why?" My mother asks.

"I have my reasons." I say.

"And those are?" My mother asks.

"I don't think Paige would want you to know about that." I say quietly.

Paige's eyes widen and a look of anger flashes across her face. Her face is such a sight. Her face is flushed and blotchy. Her mouth hangs open and her eyes are narrowed.

"What the hell are you talking about, Denver?" She asks.

"You wouldn't want me to say it here." I say before turning around and walking outside.

Paige follows close behind me with heavy foot steps. Her breathing is hard and I can feel her gaze on the back of my head.

"Listen little bitch, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about but you better cut it out. You won't ruin my wedding because you're jealous." Paige says in a snarky and hateful voice.

"That's not how you should talk to someone that knows so much about you." I say with a lifted brow.

Paige steps forward and grabs my wrist with her nails. A stinging pain radiates through my arm as she pinch's my wrist. I jerk my hand away from her.

"Paige. I don't think you know me. I will punch you in that snotty little face of yours if you touch me again." I promise.

Paige takes a step back and shoots daggers at me with her eyes.

"What do you think you know?" She asks.

"I know that you slept with Xavier. When you were with Ren." I say

Paige's motion drops open with an express of horror and shock. Panic takes over the look of pure horror.

"You can't tell." She says.

"I can. I'm not going to be a bridesmaid. Don't ask anymore." I say before walking past her and into the house.

Vote,Comment, follow and share for new updates.