💖 Cutie-Pie and Sweetie-Pie 💖

~Friday 6:40 a.m~

I was walking with Yan-kun to school and I kept thinking about what happened last night....how will yan-kun react to.....i should tell him right away....
"Y-yan ku-"
"Hello Yan-kun!!!" A girl came running towards us with a black haired ponytail.

"Oh hey there Ayano!" He waved smilling at her.
"Oh hello Ayano!" I said with a weird smile on my face...i wasn't jealous im just not happy i guess.
"Ooohh i see you got your dream girl."
I stopped their for a minute so yan-kun's dreamgirl is me.
"Todays not the right time Ayano....." Yan-kun was so shy feeling there was something.
"So you're (Y/N) right Yan-kun's girlfriend." She was pointing at me....i feel that have been in a relationship like Yan-kun's Ex-Girlfriend...he has one!!!!
"Hi How'd you know anyways?" I asked while shivering in fear.
"Oh he always talks about you." Well isn't that great is Yan-kun cheating on me......
"So how was your trip? Was it great?" Yan-kun asked well what is the point then they have a long distance relationship.....
"It was great i finally got to meet my parents!" She said.....why am i not talking.....
"Oh really good thing you got home safely!" Now yan-kun is concern to her well great.....
We have finally arrived at school.
"See ya then Ayato!" She said waving goodbye.
"See ya Aya!" Now they even have their own nicknames but wait a minute....
"Your names Ayato without you even telling me!?"
"It is......my real name is Ayato Aishi sorry for not telling you.....it might be embarassing being called ayato....."
"No no not really I love the name ayato it suits you better.!" It is a pretty nice name but how can Ayano know he is Ayato.....Ayano.....Ayato.....Wait a minute...
"Ya- I mean Ayato is she your sister or somethin....???"
"She is my cousin our moms are sisters...." So there cousins should have noticed that before....hehehe
"So i was askin....can yo-"

~School bell rings~

"Talk to you later (Y/N) i ahve classes to attend to." Yan-kun waved at me and he went straight to class.
"Well how great! Better go to class before i get late!" I was in a bad mood so i can't focus on class.....my parents would kill me......
I was walking to class in a bad mood.

~Lunch Break~

I was walking to the rooftop to go and eat there as soon i stepped in the last step I saw Aso it has been a long time...I should talk to him...
"Hey aso" I said as i walked next to him.
"Oh hey there (Y/N) how have you been i am guessing you enjoy living your life with that yan-kun...." he said.
"Ugh what do you mean by that...?" I asked confusely.
"Don't you get it i ha-" his sentence was cut for Ayato slapped his hands and push Aso away from me.
"Ouch! Not cool man!" Aso said.
I ran to Aso.... his hand broke....yan-kun is sure pretty strong.
"Well i am sorry next time don't ever get near my senpai!" Ayato was pretty serious that time.
"Ayato bring him to the nurse's office!" I shouted to him.
"Why there anything but the schools nurses office." He was sure mad...
"Wait was it ayato so your name is Ayato?!" Aso asked.
"Todays not the right time Aso!" Ayato and I both shouted.
"Geez just asking." Aso was speechless after that.
"Fine! Nurses office it is but your not going in there!" Yan-kun lifted Aso to the nurses office.
"Why not?" I said.
"You know i get jealous quickly and you know he almost raped you!" He shouted.
"Rape who now?" Aso asked.
"SHUT UP ASO!" we both shouted.
"Okay okay okay!" He said.
We brought Aso to the office Me and Yan-kun were outside finally I can tell him.
"Ya- i mean Ayato can i tell you something?"
"Sure what is it?"
"You see my parents wanted to meet you and talk to you tomorrow...are you okay with that." I said nevously.
"You should have told me a while ago?
What will I do? Wear? Say? And how?." Ayato was panicking.
"Well you didn't hear me out you baka!" (Baka -idiot,stupid,moron) what did I just say?
"Cute!" He said.
Am i blushing that hard.
"Wh-what did you say?" I said
"I said cute!" Ayato layed on my shoulder.

"Wh-what did you say?" I said"I said cute!" Ayato layed on my shoulder

"Please get out" I said while pushing him.
"No.....I want to stay by your side"
"But what about my parents.?" I said
"Don't worry about that cutie-pie!" He said.
"Did you just said 'Cutie-Pie'?" I asked
"Yes i did....do you like it.....its your nickname.....i'll start calling you that starting today." He said.
"Then I'll call you Sweetie-Pie then." I said.
"Meh.....its okay....." he said being annoying.
"What do you mean by okay? Is it bad?" I punched him at his shoulder.
"Ouch! Hahaha i am sorry!" We both giggled on having both of our nicknames I just hope that tomorrow will be great......

Hope you all enjoy this chapter and I also thank you for supporting my book I just can't believe that I have already reached more than 20k let's keep it up until 100k and I also can't believe that this book is in the top 500 in fanfiction. I am going to cry right now. Thank you all for supporting me again. Don't forget to vote to every chapter.