I miss you...I regret it...

Yandere kun's POV
I went to my class super late I hope the teacher isn't mad she always shout at me so i secretly went to my class and secretly sat on my chair.
Sometimes I study hard for my senpai....sometimes I don't since I am busy.
I can't stop thinking on what happened to us and senpai she kissed me...i just can't believe it.

(Y/N)'s POV
I really don't like Aso he knows that I already love Yan-kun.
I went to the gym and followed what the Leader said I guess I don't have friends anymore ecxept for Yan-kun.
Suddenly a boy went in the gym and shouted.
"The Occult club Leader was found dead Oko ruto!"
"What this can't be happening." "Another Dead student! Now i'm scared!" All the students were scared and some were shouting.
But his dead....*sigh* i think I know who's behind this I should have just told him to stop murdering people classic Yan-kun but I have to keep it a secret i don't want yan-kun to get arrested or something.

~School bell rings~

I quickly went out of the gym and started looking for Yan-kun.
I saw him and quickly grabbed him to a room were they were no students, teachers and were we can't be heard.
"Was it you?" I stared at him with a mad face.
"What???...about Oko's death??? That wasn't me....." Yan-kun said that i know he was lying.
I gave him that you got to be kidding me look.
"*sigh* fine it was me." Yan-kun said.
"Why would you do that?!" I shouted.
"You know I love killing people and Oko doesn't deserve to be with you." He said.
"You know that maybe one time you will get caught and arrested!" I said.
"Don't worry i can just hide their body!"
"Why would you kill all my friends if your like that well I am sorry I just can't love a killer."
I ran after that conversation hope he's not hurt or something I just did the right thing or is it?

Yandere-kun's POV

I felt heartbroken she broke up with me i should have just stop murdering them this is all my fault.
Senpai will never love me! Now i became the person i was before sad no emotions im nothing again.
"Hey yan-kun! I heard you broke up with her so yeah I was wondering would you be my boyfriend?" Buda said.
"Sure whatever!" I only said that To hope my life would change but i actually don't like it.
Buda grabbed held my hand and walked like we were a couple I still feel no changes.

(Y/N)'s POV
I still feel hurt on what i said to Yan-kun I was going to talk to Yan-kun when I saw Yan-kun and Buda together I can't believe it.
I ran avoiding them and i felt something that I felt before Jealousy.
I attended classes feeling that nothing happened.
I saw Buda so happy sitting on her chair.
"Oh (Y/N) By the way me and Yan-kun are together now so you don't have any chance being with him he's hurt and I am there to cheer him up." Buda said and I was hurt at jealous at the same time.
"O-oh that's great congratulations to you two!" I was smiling that time but actually it was a fake smile.

~After Class~

I still feel jealous because of Buda being with Yan-kun.
I was going out on school when suddenly Aso shouted.
"Hey (Y/N) wait up!" Aso came running to me.
"Oh hey Aso-rito what brings you here?" I said.
"Oh I just came here to protect you since you walk alone and there's a killer. So don't mind me i'll walk with you everyday from now on." He said.
"Well okay then." We walked together and I arrived at home safely.
"Thanks Aso" I said.
"No problem"He said.
I went upstairs to take a bath then I changed my clothes to Pajamas.
Went down stairs to eat dinner and went to my room to read a some manga.
I checked at my phone and saw a picture of yan-kun and buda being together jealousy came inside of me but yan-kun looks sad at the picture.
"His handsome in this picture but he's with Buda I shouldn't have just broke up with him i miss him...." i said while looking at the pic.

" i said while looking at the pic