Trouble at the Nurse's Office 💊💉

Yan-kun's POV            
We were still sitting outside the nurse's office until the nurse came out and said.
"Ummm.....Excuse you but can I borrow Miss,(L/N) for a minute I just need to tell her something about the patient."
He said then (Y/N) stood up. I got mad inside since this nurse is so...so creepy.
"If its about the patient just excuse me instead for it is all my fault." I said."
"Dont worry Yan-kun you can stay here instead." She said.
She was about to walk inside so I pulled her.
"I'll talk to him.....you stay here...." I said.
"Well okay then....hehe." Said the nurse really creepy.
"Okay....fine....." (Y/N)-san said.
We both went in then I heard a lock on the door.
"So what was it that your going to tell me about?!" I said.
"So y-your (Y/N)'s Boyfriend how lucky of you winning her heart." He said.
"I thought we were going to talk about Aso but wait where is he?!" I said really freaking out.
"O-oh him I killed him and now its your turn....." He said in a really creepy face.
"What do you mean by that?" I asked.
"Oh I wanted her myself but there are so many who keeps on stealing her away from me!!!" The nurse shouted.
I guess I am not the only one who's the yandere in this school....

(Y/N)'s POV
"Huh? Whats that noise?" I was curious so I tried to go inside. The door was locked I heard Yan-kun screaming.
"Uhh hello can I go in?" Somebody unlocked it.
"Oh come in." The nurse said then he suddenly pulled me to a room.
"W-what are you going to do?" I asked while I was shivering.
"We are going to have a lot of fun!" He said really creeping me out.
"AAHHHH!!!! LET ME GO!!!!!" I screamed really needing help.
"Calm down..." He said with a weird smile.
Someone came to the door it was the Police.
"Your under arrest for killing a male student, trying to kill another male student and trying to rape a female student!!!" The police said.
"Y-yan-kun!!! 😢" I shouted.
"I am alright Don't worry." He said then gave me a kiss on the forehead.
"You sure we should bring you to the hospital....." I said.
"No I am alright...." he said.
"Don't ever get yourself hurt next time this is your second time I-I don't want to loose you!" I hugged him tight.
"Umm excuse me can we call you both tomorrow.....we need a witness on this case because theres a chance that he might be the killer who kills some of the students who died." The police said.
"Oh sure....." I said.
"But what about me meeting your parents." Ayato said.
"Don't worry about that.....I'll make an excuse for that....." I said.
"By the way how did the police came was it you?" I asked.
"Oh I pretended I was dead then I called 9-1-1 when he was gone." Ayato said.
"Your so smart! Come on I am so hungry I haven't ate lunch yet.....!!!" We were about to go out when I noticed that Aso was dead.
"Rest In Peace Aso......" I said then came back to Yan-kun.
"Your making me jealous of a dead guy." He said.
"Hahahah I am sorry then."
"You should be careful from now on too (Y/N) I told you its unsafe to be with that creepy nurse starting today you should be with me everyday." Ayato said being so serious.
"Aren't I always with you?" I asked.
"What I mean't is.....don't leave me okay?" He said.
"Okay I won't!" Then I gave him a kiss.

Thanks everyone of you for reading and supporting me

Thanks everyone of you for reading and supporting me. Hope you enjoy this chapter don't forget to vote and comment on this book and also follow me for more. Love ya all!! 😍😚😘