Keep All your Promises!!! 😘😘😘

~Thursday 6:45 a.m~
Yandere-kun's POV
"I still love (Y/N) but I have no choice she hurted me and now she wants me back....I think I should give it another try....and then will see...." I said while getting ready.
I want to meet her today and talk to her...I saw her walking very lonely and she looks so sad....I didn't even know that I hurted her so badly....
I was running to her...
"Hi-" Buda suddenly went in front of me to block her as soon as I look at the place were she was going She was with Aso-rito.....
"Hello too Yan-kun Lets walk together." Buda grabbed my hand and we ran as fast as we could...I thought she said we were gonna walk...
I saw (Y/N) giggling with Aso I guess I should finally give up....I don't want to kill people anymore...

(Y/N)'s POV
It was fun talking to buda but I caught Yan-kun looking at me that means he might kill Aso-rito....

~Arriving at School~

Me and Aso went to the club. We were gonna play Volleyball again. Boys versus Girls. All of us went to our lockers Buda and all the girls were talking about me again but I don't care since I finally moved on. We were finally done so we went out of the room and to our areas.
As we were playing. A ball suddenly hit my head. I fainted on the floor then-

Yan-kun's POV
I was walking to my class when suddenly I saw Aso lifting (Y/N) to the Nurse's Office. I went to take a look and saw Aso taking care of (Y/N) I really wanted to kill him... The nurse let Aso out but I noticed the Nurse was smiling in a weird way....
Aso got out of the room and saw me.
"Weren't you the person who hurt my Senpai?!" He said oh shoot im dead.
"I didn't hurt her okay but I was that person." I said really getting mad.
"Stay away from her she's only mine."
He said wanting to punch me.
I lifted the collar of his shirt up.
"I give up sheesh what's your problem? I don't like her anymore okay!" I said then he left me here.
I saw the nurse beside (Y/N) on the bed...while hugging her....

I need to make a plan on how to stop him doing that

I need to make a plan on how to stop him doing that....his an adult....*sigh* do i really have to do this....becoming a yandere is who i really am.....well i have no choice....
I went in the nurse's office.
"What are you doing here aren't you supposed to go to class." He siad shockingly.
"I-i came to visit my friend who you are hugging a w-while ago....what are you doing anyways...your n-not g-going to r-r-rape her a-are you?!" I said so schockingly.
"Shhhh be quiet you might wake her up....well i was planning to when you suddenly came." He said giving me a disgust look.
(Y/N) woke up suddenly...
"H-how did i get here....w-whats this place?!...w-what happened.?!" (Y/N) said while scratching her head.
"Oh honey things were going well when he suddenly came." He said.
"W-what do you mean by that?!" (Y/N) asked.
"Oh what i didn't say anything I was just going to clean this place up and don't forget to come here tomorrow your still not cured." He said while giving a creepy smile.
"Okay" (Y/N) said.
"Who are you anyways? Do you want to rape a student here in Academy. If your like this i will tell the teacher." I said while holding (Y/N)'s hand its been a long time.....I saw her blushed a little....
"It looks like you have concern for your girlfriend well I'm so sorry I didn't know she was your girlfriend." He said
"O-oh were actually no-" I cut (Y/N)'s sentence suddenly.
"Were actually dating so stay away from her because she's mine." I held her hand tight and then we both ran away the nurse's office.
"You got some expla-" I again cut of senpai's sentence. I kissed her so hard in the lips.
She then went with it.

Then we both let go after a few seconds

"I love you senpai!" I said.
"I love you too Yan-kun." She said.
"Promise me you won't cheat on me again....it hurts me all the time okay especially when your with Aso." I said.
"Fine! But don't you ever kill people ever again unless i told you to." She said laughing.
"Don't ever Break all this promises! Senpai!" I said.
"Okay i won't" we both did the pinky promise sign.

Hope you guys enjoy!!! I thank you guys so much for supporting me in every chapter i will also do a shoutout to the next chapter!!! I also thank you for letting me reach 10k views on this book!!! Thanks everybody and I love every one of you!!! 😙😙😙