Busted by Parents 👨👩

(Y/N)'s POV
Me and Yan-kun were finally together when suddenly Buda showed up with a mad face.
"Yan-kun w-whats this...y-you cheated on me?!" Buda shouted.
"I don't need to explain anything cause I have no feelings for you and my heart says that it loves (Y/N) not you so leave us alone!" Yan-kun said while holding my hand.
"H-how could you!" Buda ran while she was crying.
I was speechless at that time but at the same time I was blushing.
"No need to blush senpai. Come on I will walk you to your class." Yan-kun said.
We both walked to class but we actually forgot to eat lunch but it was fine.
"Thankyou Yan-kun" I said then I gave him a kiss onnthe cheek.
Everything was finally back tomorrow but do I really have to go to the nurse's office tomorrow I will go ask Yan-kun first.
The teacher came but I noticed Buda wasn't here i wonder what happened to her hopefully its not because of me.

~School bell rings~

Yandere-kun's POV
I was waiting for (Y/N) at the gate when suddenly Buda came to me.
"Hey Yan-kun can you walk with me?" She asked.
"Ugh sorry but I will be walking with
(Y/N) its okay if you come with us?" I said.
"With her! Geez No way when pigs fly!" Buda said then she walked alone.
"She's so mean whats her problem!" I said then I saw (Y/N) running towards me."
"Hey Yan-kun!" She said then we began walking to her home.
"Oh yeah can i visit the nurse's office? I w-will just you know get checked to make sure i'm okay." She said as I stopped walking.
"Y-you know you don't need to go right! What! Do you want to get raped? We promised this okay! Don't break any of those! If your really having a fever just stay at home easy as that...I'm just worried okay! I really don't like him....if he does something bad to you I will definitely kill him!" I said in a crazy voice.
"O-okay cause I know you will be there if something bad happens to me." (Y/N) said.
We finally arrived at (Y/N)'s House then (Y/N) gave me a warm kiss on the cheek.
"Thanks Yan-kun" She said then went in the house.
"Y-your welcome" I said.
I walked by myself at my house I still have this bad feeling on this Nurse....

(Y/N)'s POV
"Me and Yan-kun are finally together!!!" I shouted then my parents came in my door.
"(Y/N) why are you so happy today?" My mom asked.
"Who is this Yan-kun you were shouting about?" My dad said.
Well I guess im busted and dead since we all need to study first then have a relationship with someone....
"O-oh Yan-kun his a v-very f-famous s-singer?" I said but i think they think that im Lying.
"Come on (Y/N) tell the truth its okay we need to tell secrets to each other...OHHH is he your crush at school?" My mom said very ecxited but my dad looked furious....
"Mom he actually likes me so he started.....getting to know me.....until I found out a dark secret about him wooohhh!!!!" I said spookily..(hehe)
My parents were speechless all of a sudden.
"Hahahaha look at your faces you know I was kidding about his dark secret but he does have a crush on me but i started to like him as well....until i started to fight with him...." I said while scratching my hair.
"What did you fight about?" Dad asked.
"Well its none of your business but I had a rival who was Buda-Masuta she stole Yan-kun from me so I was so jealous that time that it even cracked my heart." I said....they were all so curious...
"But it turned out well we were finally back together." I said then my dad spoke.
"I want to meet this Yan-kun on saturday tell him to wear something nice and make sure he comes here at our house...I want to talk to him about your relationship with him!" My dad said then he walked out of the door.
"Goodnight Honey!" Mom said then she gave me a warm kiss on the forehead.
"Goodnight Mom!" I said then started thinking about what dad have told me......
"I knew something bad will happen but I hope its not gonna be worse than a while ago I should tell this to
Yan-kun first thing in the morning....i knew i was dead why did I even said that hipe Yan-kun's going to be okay on saturday geez!" I said then went straight into bed.