???

Sunday 6:30 a.m
(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up and decided to go for a walk.
Yesterday, I met my cousin Taro and asked him why was he a loner.
His just the same as me i have to avoid people to protect them.
I weared my slippers, brought my book and went for a walk.
I was still wearing my pajamas.
My phone vibrated and decided to take a look.
It was Oko.....I feel ashamed of myself on what i did to him....I felt sorry.....
I finally decided to call him.
"Hey Oko i'm sorry....that i pushed you something went on my mind....please forgive me..."I said.
"Don't worry you just felt shocked thats all." He answered.
"Good!" I said happily.
"By the way can we meet up at lunch i just wanted to talk to you about the killer in school."Oko said
"Okay lets meet at the cafe before twelve." I said then ended the call.
"What am I doing?!?! *sigh* I will do this just once plus this is all about the killer in school." I said shivering as I felt like i am being watched....

Yandere kun's POV
I heard the conversation of my senpai and Oko....
"Oko you leave me no choice...keep on stealing my senpai you will regret this...." I said while grinning.

Oko's POV
"Yes! I should bring something for her like flowers or chocolates." I said happily
"But I also felt like whenever (Y/N)'s near on guys like me they keep on dying... is she the killer better find out... but she looks innocent for that..." i said shivering.

(Y/N)'s POV
"Hmmmm what should I wear today.....This looks okay....I will wear this instead." I said then throwed the other dress somewhere in my room.

" I said then throwed the other dress somewhere in my room

"I look beautiful in this...this is wonderful time to go!" I said while going down stairs carrying my book.
"Bye mom im gonna go to the cafe to meet someone and also eat lunch there." I said while wearing my shoes.
"Okay but make sure you come home before 5 p.m." Mom said.
"Okay I promise" I said.
"Okay honey take care." Mom said giving me a kiss in my forehead.
I walked to the cafe and arrived there safely.
I saw oko waiting for me holding purple flowers....

"O-oh hey (Y/N) h-here you go h-hope you liked it you also look b-b-beautiful today😳😳😳

"O-oh hey (Y/N) h-here you go h-hope you liked it you also look b-b-beautiful today😳😳😳."Oko said blushing very hard.
"Thank you Oko you also look wonderful!" I said blushing very light.
"Shall we go inside!" Oko said holding my hands.
"S-sure!" I said blushing.
We both sat down on the chairs and ordered  2 ramen noodles and 2 iced tea drinks.
After serving the food and drinks...
"Hey (Y/N) do you know whats happening right now....whenever your with a guy they go die..." Oko said
"I know that...." i said dropping my fork.
"(Y/N) you okay?" Oko said
"That's why i pushed you that time....I have to avoid people now...so that nobody gets killed..."I said looking at the ground.
"I-im sorry..." Oko said
"I have to go now..."i pushed the table and left oko in the cafe.
I was filled with sadness in the inside but i feel anger at the outside.
"I have to go home now or el-" my sentence was cut when someone covered my mouth and eyes. I felt like i was being kidnapped i was shouting but i guess nobody can hear me.
I was being tied then i felt sleepy....

   Dun! dun! dun!!!! Who do you think kidnapped you?, who will save you then?, what did oko felt after you leaving him? Who will be the next rival? I want all your answers down in the comments i don't want to give my opinion so you guys choose!!! The best answers will be posted  so be ready!!! Thankyou all for the support Follow me for more stories!!!!!!!!!!!