Yan-kun's First Kiss 😙😙😙

Aso's POV
She's different than the others and I liked that.
I like everything about her she's cute when she's mean.
"Everybody we will be starting with the push-ups."
I keep on looking at her she's everything to me.
I just hope she likes me back so I went to her to check her out its fun to tease her.
"As for you cu-" my senteced was cut.
"Stop calling me cutie!!!" She just found out what i was gonna say.
"You will be doing one-hundred push-ups for disobeying me!" I shouted at her.
"Sheez I was just kidding can i just leave i don't really want to join this club." She was about to leave but i blocked her.
"Please don't! You can't leave the club." It made me blush after saying that.
"Finally clubs over now i can have lunch!"she said and ran out of the club.

~Meanwhile in the hospital~
Yan-kun's POV
I was laying down on the bed and i felt lonely inside my senpai was there a while and then when i woke up she disappeared.
I was finally recovered and i can finally go to school.

(Y/N)'s POV
"What a weirdo! Geez goodthing it was a perfect timing!" I said as i got my lunchbag and ate lunch alone.
I really don't like being with people nowadays just like what my cousin taro told me.
He forever will become a loner just because to protect them.
My cousin loves sitting next to a fountain while reading a book just like me but i sit on a bench.
While i was sitting i felt like i was being watched someone approached me and it was Oko...
We had a little conversation but on the same time i think i was being watched again.

Yan-kun's POV
I was there watching there conversation.....I felt heartbroken felt like i was rejected..... I Heard about what happened in the sports club.....
I went to her while I was crying.....
"Senpai how could you do this....was my love not enough for you....I did everything just to win your heart.....
And what did i deserve..." I told her punching her lightly.
"Yan-kun......" She said then went up to me.
She gave me a kiss on the lips and i kissed her back we both needed air so we stopped in about 10 seconds.
"S-senpai d-did you just kiss me." When i told her that akwardly she ran while having a hard blush on her face.
Oko saw what happened and ran as well but crying.
Buda was there having a fake smile but she also ran away.
I was standing there blushing so hard i cannot believe that she kissed me!?
The school bell rang so i immedietly went to class not forgetting what happened to me.

(Y/N)'s POV
I was on the girls bathroom washing my face ready to go to class.
Buda was there staring at me so mad maybe on what i did.
"I thought we were friends!" She shouted angrily at me.
"But bu-"
"I Thought we were friends!!!" She shouted more angrily at me.
"Meet me after school is done and don't keep me waiting at the gate." Buda said then went out and headed to class.
I was shocked on what buda did to me it was the first time i ever saw her so mad.
I headed to my class as i sat on my table i found out that buda was staring at md not at the teacher.
The whole hour was scary and frightening...
Class ended pretty quick and now i guess my worst nightmare has come.
I went to my locker to get my stuff i pretty much made it slower but i know that woukd make her mad.
I went to the school gate and saw her there really mad at me.
"Yan-kun's mine and forever will be! So stay out and let us be!" Buda said so scary looks like she's one pshyco.
"No one says that in front of my senpai! And there was never an us okay.!" Yan-kun suddenly came and held my hand tight.