Chapter Seven: The Plan

After the 9 hour flight, we were in Colombia, finally. The country is amazing. Its so different from England. Most people here converse in Spanish and I for one do not understand a word of Spanish other than gracias which means thank you. The boys and the crew except Harry, flew with me. The flight was pretty entertaining for what I had expected. I had bought a lot of tour guide books for the South American tour. First I loved travelling and adventures and second, I loved nightlife and shopping. So the only perfect way to guide yourself through unknown cities is tour books. They don't give lots of information, but they are decent enough. Moreover, I had picked up all sorts of brochures at the airport's tourist counter. Sure I was tired, but I was more excited. I had found out this amazing street to shop at. Tomorrow was going to be one very fun day. I couldn't wait.

"Here's your suite key. Its on the second floor. Down the hallway to the right corridor." Said one of the crew manager or whatever they are called, Stacy(I think its Macy). She was handing out the room keys. I wouldn't have to share a room with anyone this time. I was so happy about that. I didn't really like sharing my room with people I barely knew, because obviously I wasn't going to be asked to share a room with the boys, and rest of the crew was practically unknown to me. I had obviously been with them, but I wasn't really friends with anybody as such. Besides Lou, but she got her own room because her four year old was with her.

"Thank you." I smiled back and picked up my backpack. Our suitcases would be brought up later.

"And Niall and Zayn this is your key. Your room is right next to Alexia's." The same lady said as she tosses the key card towards Niall.

"Okay thanks." Niall said giving her a quirky smile.

"Just make sure you don't go out on the balcony. It'll make them crazy." Tracy or Macy or Kacy or whoever she was, said firmly.

Liam and Harry had already gone up to their room. Louis too had gone up. We were all on the same floor. Josh and Dan were in the room adjacent to Harry and Liam's.

"Haha! Got that!" Zayn replied as they started following me towards the elevators.

"You know I'm thinking of going out tomorrow. Care to join me?" I asked as the elevator doors shut and it started moving up.

"What? Did you not hear?" Zayn asked. Hear what?

"What?" I replied, confused.

"That we received a death threat. We aren't supposed to be leaving the hotel corridors." Niall said amusingly.

"What rubbish! It's you who received the threat. Not me. So I'm clear to venture out." I said triumphantly. There was no way I was going to stay inside a hotel for one whole day.

"Are you mental? Obviously the rule applies to you too. You can't leave the hotel. That's it." He said in a manner that there was no scope of discussion. But obviously I am not going to listen to him.

"No one is going to stop me. And I don't remember asking for your permission. I asked for company." I sneered back.

We were already near our rooms. Thank goodness, I wouldn't have to discuss this further.

"Lex, this isn't up for a discussion. You aren't going. And besides you will be too tired to even get up tomorrow morning. I suggest you wear off the jet lag or it's going to be one really tiring concert. Goodnight!" Zayn said as he swiped the key through the lock.

"We'll see about that." I muttered under my breath as I swiped my room card waiting for the indicator to turn green.

"Night Lex! I'll see you tomorrow." Niall said giving me a quick side hug.