Chapter Five: We Need To Talk

It had been a week since the 'spanking incident' and I still couldn't stop thinking about it. I just couldn't believe that it happened. Although I had watched the film with them, after I went home that night, it felt so weird.

The whole of last week, I had avoided contacting any of the boys, especially Liam. I just felt so embarrassed about the whole incident. After one week of profusely avoiding them, today I was going to meet them. We had an interview together, so whatever happened, I had to meet them. It was going to be so awkward.

The interview was in an hour and a half. I had to get ready for it before Melissa came to pick me up. I wore light blue ripped denims and a white tank over which I wore a blue checked flannel shirt leaving its buttons open while I folded up sleeves till my elbow. Slipping some rings onto my pale fingers and touching up on my mascara, I picked up my cellphone to check where Mel had reached.

To: Alexia

From: Melissa

Come down in 5- Mel

Reading the text, I put on my Converse high-backs and walked towards the door. The slow elevator took me down to ground level. I walked out of the elevator

Melissa's car slowly pulled out by the curb and I got it.

"Morning!" I greeted, smiling at her.

"Good morning! I hope you're prepared for the interview." She said cheerfully. Wow! Today must be a rare day.

"Yeah, I am." I replied, but I was really wasn't.

"So you the general rules, but keep in mind that you're doing this interview with the boys so make sure your answers have a correspondence to theirs and make sure you interact with them. Just remember that don't be too interactive with any specific one because we do not need relationship rumours." She instructed.

"If it were up to me, I wouldn't interact at all." I rolled my eyes as I mumbled under my breathe.

"Sorry, what was that?" Melissa asked sharply, quickly glancing over.

"Nothing, I said yes! I'm so excited for the interview." I replied in a fake manner. I even shot her one of my very wide fake smiles.

The studio where the interview was being filmed was quite near to my flat so it wasn't long till we pulled out into the parking lot.

I walked into the building looking for the studio where my interview would be held. At the studio, there was a lady dressed in formals who came up to me and informed me that I was to go backstage to the dressing room for my make up.

Walking myself down the long hallway, I heard some hushed voices and then barks of laughter as I approached the room. Oh, just my luck! The boys were already here. Now avoiding them would be more difficult. I opened the partially closed door.

"Lexi!" Niall cheered loudly, as he pounced on me and gave me a bone crushing hug before I could realise what was happening.

"Umm.. Hello!" I mumbled trying my best to return back his awkward hug.

"You are choking her mate!" Harry said from the couch where he was sitting.

"You didn't return any of my calls all week. I missed you!" He exclaimed as he loosened his grip, I think there was a bit of accusation in his voice.

"Sure you did." I said giving him a lopsided smile. I got out his hug and walked towards the dressing tables.

"Hello!" Louis exclaimed in a loud high pitched voice trying to sound like an over excited lady.