Chapter Four: The First Time

I screamed louder than I ever had and shut my eyes.

And within a second the lights in the room were turned on. I opened my eyes to see all the boys laughing. Especially Louis! He had a god-damned mask on his face! All of them were on the carpeted floor laughing their ass off while I was there on the sofa crying my eyes out. Does he realize that he just gave me a heart attack?

"What the hell Louis?!" I yelled at him, this is so insane.

He was still laughing uncontrollably alongside the other lads. It was frustrating me to another level.

"Its not funny guys!" I whine-yelled. They were going to tease me endlessly for this.

"It is funny!" Harry said mocking my tone, he was still laughing.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" I said pouting at them.

"Aww, little girl got scared!" Niall said teasing me.

"Not you too Niall!" I whined again.

"Not you too Niall, you'll make the little girl cry!" Louis said mocking me.

"You're such an asshole Louis!" I pouted, throwing the cushion in my hand at him.

"Hey no need for that language!" Liam chided. Oh wow! Now he's going to act all serious is he? I rolled my eyes at him, ignoring his statement.

"Well he is one!" I exclaimed.

"Aww, so the little girl can curse as well?" Louis asked, smirking. Okay, now he's really annoying me.

"Louis, like really, shut the fuck up!" Okay that wasn't really needed, but anyway I said it.

"Alexia, really, watch your mouth!" Liam said, he was now glaring at me, so was Harry but Louis still had a smirk on his face and it was making me mad.

"Or what? I asked Liam and Harry in a challenging them. Everyone was looking at Liam and I. "Or he's going to kick your ass." Louis replied for Liam. Alexia looked at Louis and then at Liam and then gave a very sarcastic laugh. "Very funny."

"Not kidding." Louis raised one eyebrow. He still had a small smirk playing on his lips. "Just shut up fucker." She replied, rolling her eyes.

"Alexia Victoria, trust me I am very serious. There is nothing funny about this. One more curse and I'll show you how serious I am." Liam said, okay he sounded a bit intimidating.

"Oh yeah? I've been trying to say the same thing! So fuck you!" I said, trying not to sound affected by his threat.

"You asked for it!" Liam said as he walked towards, he sounded pissed.

What he did next was unbelievable. He sat on the couch next to me and pulled me over his lap such that my face was now facing Niall's crème colored carpet. Within a matter of few seconds, I felt a sharp stinging swat on my upturned backside. This was followed by two more rapid swats.

SMACK SMACK

Soon I realized what was happening and I violently started trying to free myself. "What the fuck Liam? Are you out of your mind? You're not my fucking father!" I yelled at him still squirming around. He ignored me. Just adding a few more swats.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Get off me you idiot! Even my own father never did this to me! Just stop!" I yelled at him, I was still trying to escape his firm grip.

"Well if he would have, you wouldn't have that fresh little mouth of yours!" Liam said adding another volley of swats to my butt.

I was still violently squirming around. Man he was strong. I wanted to get out of his grip, but I was starting to feel tired because of squirming around so much.