Chapter One: The Beginning

We kissed, I fell under your spell.

A love no one could deny

Don't you ever say I just walked away

I will always want you

I can't live a lie, running for my life

I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball

I never hit so hard in love

All I wanted was to break your walls

All you ever did was wreck me

Yeah, you, you wreck me

The sound of ringtone woke me up from my beauty sleep. Melissa calling the screen flashed. Ugh! Why this early? It was frigging 8:30am, why?

"Hello.." I barely mumbled into the speaker.

"Alexia where are you?" A stern voice asked.

"In bed. Where else would I be?" I replied mentally rolling my eyes because they were still shut.

"You get yourself out of that bed right now and get yourself ready. The meeting begins in half an hour. And you better not be late!" My agent chided. Oh shit! The meeting!

I had a meeting with the management today. Since I was a new artist, they wanted to put me as a beginning act of some established artist or band so that my popularity increased and also because they still weren't sure if I could manage to pull out a whole concert myself. Well being just 16 and having record breaking music video does that to you.

Well, when I first put up my music video at the age of 15, I didn't really imagine that Sony Music would sign me up. Sometimes life does change over night. And that was followed by getting nominated for various awards and even bagging most of them. Over the last eight months, my life has changed completely. From being a normal stuck up teenager to becoming a teen sensation, well I'm not really a sensation yet, but I hope I'll become one soon.

I quickly hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I didn't have time to shower, so I quickly changed into a pair of washed out ripped jeans and a loose black flowing tank and braided my hair into a fishtail. I quickly put on some mascara and a little lip gloss and sprayed Daisy by Marc Jacobs over my body. My cellphone again started ringing.

Melissa again.

"Hello!" I spoke into the speaker as I put on my converse.

"Alexia, come down. The car is waiting." She spoke and hung up. She was probably the one of the most professional people in my life.

I walked out of my house and climbed into the elevator, pressing the zero level button. The elevator opened on the ground floor. I walked out of the building and immediately spotted the black BMW. As I walked up to the car I could see Mel glaring at me through the tinted windows.

"Morning!" I greeted Melissa, as I climbed up in front with her. Hoping that she wouldn't lecture me.

"Alex when are you going to understand that you can't be so irresponsible and unpunctual. Why are you late anyway?" She asked, she was clearly angry.

"Umm.." I couldn't answer this. If she found out that I went to that party yesterday, she'd probably kill me.

"You went to that party didn't you?" She asked, giving me a sharp stare.

"Uhh.. Y-yes.. But I swear I didn't get drunk!" I said quickly, before she could yell at me.

"Alexia Victoria how do you not realise that partying all the time will spoil your reputation? This isn't good. And now you're late for the meeting. You better hope that they don't cancel the deal." She said, with a slight increase in her voice. Man! She was so intimidating sometimes.

"Relax.. They won't!" I said, trying to calm her.

"You better hope." She said.

The destination arrived shortly and Mel and I quickly got out of the car and went inside the the building.

The room where the meeting was being held, was a huge one. Usually the meetings I had, were in smaller rooms, but today the room had a huge table with at least 12 chairs, 4 of which were already occupied by men dressed up in black suits and serious faces. God, I hated coming here. I seated my self in one of the chairs and Mel sat next to me.

"Good morning Alexia." One of the less grim faced men greeted me, giving a slight smile. Woah! They smile too.

"Morning!" I said all too cheerfully.

"So we've been deciding on whose opening act you will be. We finally short listed the names to Olly Murs, Leona Lewis and One Direction." The same man who had greeted me spoke. Wow!

"And we think that you should be the opening act of One Direction. They will be starting their world tour in April in South America, followed by United Kingdom and Ireland, the European Union and then United States. The only time you won't be performing with them will be during the UK and Ireland part of the tour." Another man spoke very monotonously.

Woah! That's too much information to sink into. Like woah! I'm getting to perform with One Direction. They're like huge. I mean the publicity that'll come from them will be great. I've already heard about the 5 Seconds of Summer who performed with One Direction. They got so much of popularity. But I'm afraid that I'll just get recognised by their name. I mean I want to create my own identity. I don't want people to know me as the girl who performs with One Direction. Also I have no idea how those boys are. Like I've just interacted with them on one or two occasions, but besides that, I'm clueless.

I heard someone clear their throat. It was Melissa. I looked up to see all the people looking at me.

"Uhh.. Well, that's great!" Is all I managed to say. I still don't know how I am about all this.

"Good because the boys will be hear shortly." One of the men said.

And as if on cue, five boys walked into the room.

************************************************************************************************************

Hello guys! This is my new story. Yes, it is an One Direction Spanking Story. So yeah, it will contain spanking. But the whole story will not be about spanking. So if you are not comfortable with spankings and all, my advice to you is that you do not read any further. Right now I'm just building a plot, the spanking will strt in a few chapters. I hope you'll enjoyed reading it. If you did, please a comment and a vote would be great. xx