Chapter Three: Bonding Time

So I finally updated!

"Bye then, I'll look forward to spending time with you." Louis said smiling at me as he shook my hand.

I shook hands with Zayn too, while Harry, Niall and Liam gave me a quick hug.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

It had been three months since the meeting with the management. Since then there had been lots of boring meetings with the management. I had also been spending a lot of time with the boys a lot since then.

I mostly hung out with Liam and Niall because Harry wasn't in the country most of the time and Louis and Zayn were always with their girlfriends. But I've really grown to like them, a lot. They're in fact the best guy friends I've had. They're so cool. Specially Liam, he gives the best advice ever. He is such a good friend he listens to literally everything you have to say. Zayn too, he's a very good listener. The only time I do not like hanging out with the boys is when they are watching a game. They get like so into the game that they forget your existence. Its not that I don't like watching sports, but a major reason why I watch football(soccer) is because football players are hot. But what is the point of watching football players on television when you are in company of five extremely hot guys? Lol! No I'm just kidding. I've actually grown to like the boys as my brothers. I probably must be the only sixteen year old who likes 'the One Direction' guys as my brothers. I know I must sound very weird right now, but that's the truth. I like those boys like my brothers. Except Harry. What!? No! I didn't say that. Anyway, the boys are really funny.

Like the other day, I went shopping with Liam and Sophia and there were paps all over the mall. They are every where we go. So they were all over the mall, creeping around and chasing us to every store we went. In the beginning we all ignored, but then later Liam decided to have some fun with them. So the three of exchanged our clothes with these other 3 people that Sophia knew. In the beginning I didn't even think it'd work, but it actually worked. Those stupid paparazzi's actually got tricked by something so lame! It was so hilarious to watch it!

So, today the boys called me a over at Niall's house. Since there is only a month left for the tour, the doctor's have advised  Niall to rest his knee even more. Due to all the hectic interviews and promotions that happen before the tour, the doctors feel that he shouldn't stress his knee. So the poor guy is kinda stuck in the house when he's not working. The boys promised me that they won't watch a football match today. So I am kinda happy.

*at Niall's house *

We were all sitting on the various couches in Niall's living room. There was something playing on the telly. None of us were really paying attention to it. Louis and Liam were in some deep conversation which I think Zayn was eavesdropping and Harry like always was typing away on his phone while Niall was talking to someone, I presume the pizza guy.  While scrolling down my Instagram time-line,  I was also sneaking glances around the room trying to figure out whether we were going to waste the evening like this, doing nothing.

"Let's watch a movie." Harry spoke finally.

"Yes! Let's watch a movie!" I said, way too over excitedly, I was really bored.

"What movie do y'all want to watch?" Niall asked.

"Bride Wars!" I screamed, gaining all the attention. All the boys were looking at me with incredulous looks.

"Okay, not bride wars." I said raising my hands in mock surrender.

"How about Anchorman 2?" Niall asked. We all groaned. We had seen the movie too many times in the last two months.

"How about Conjuring?" Louis asked. Holy hell not that.

"No!" I said all too quickly. It was not that I was scared of horror movies, but sometimes I just found them way too boring. But for all, I knew that Conjuring was really a scary film.

"Oh why? Is the little girl scared?" Louis teased.

"What? No! First I'm not little and second I am not scared!" I said narrowing my eyes. There is no way I'm telling him that I am scared. He would tease me endlessly.

"Obviously you are!" Harry said taunting. Ugh they are ganging up.

"No I am not!" I said looking at Liam and Niall, hoping they would defend me.

I think Liam saw my helpless glance because he said, "C'mon guys leave her be. She just doesn't want to watch it. I'm sure she's not afraid of scary movies." (AN- See what I did )

"Uh huh! Why don't you prove it then Lex?" Louis asked, oh he isn't going to back down is he?

"Fine! Let's watch Conjuring!" I said, I am not backing down.

"Fine! Zayn put in the disc. Let's watch Conjuring!" Harry said, I could see a little smirk playing on his face.

Zayn placed the CD in the Blue-Ray player and then took a seat next to me on the couch. I was sitting on the couch between Zayn and Liam while Niall and Harry were sitting on the other couch and Louis was sitting alone on the love seat. I grabbed a cushion while Harry got up to get some popcorn.

After five minutes, the movie started. Annoying Louis suggested that we should switch off 'all' the lights so that the effect of the movie is intensified. So right now only light that was coming in was the one from the London skyline that you could see through Niall's glass windows.

The movie was creeping on to me because of the amazing sound effects that it had. There was a scene going where a girl is sleepwalking and starts banging her head in her sisters closet, so her sister grabs her and puts her to bed, when she puts her to bed she hears the closet banging on its own, she walks towards the closet and opens it, there's nothing there. This is so terrifying. Then the sister wakes up and gasps, so the other sister looks up and sees the creepiest girl deformed girl on top of the closet and she throws herself at them. And all of a sudden... BAM! I see the most creeping glowing face in front of my eyes and I screamed!

I screamed louder than I ever had and shut my eyes.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■