Bestfriend

Jasmine -

I prayed , I cried , I prayed , I cried every night that my baby girl was in the hospital fighting for her life . Could I say god is good ? My baby is up and running again . Over these two years I couldn't say anything negative about it . Nell kept his word promised to be faithful ... I smiled as I watched Nell play with all of the kids in the yard , Nell's mother was locked up a year ago when they found out that she was the reasoning of Canella getting hit by the truck . I'm just glad my baby is fine now .. The twins are so grown up besides Ron his grumpy ass attitude . Canella is such an smartass .. Also ..Jalen with his sneaky ass ! & my last little baby .. A'Marie Nella Standrad who's two years old .. I named her after Nell's first deceased daughter .

Life couldn't get any better for us ..

"Mom " Canella said grabbing a water .

"Yes ? "

"Dad wants you outside " she said going back out . I finished putting the BBQ sause on the ribs and went out side . There was balloons .. Cake .. People standing around .

"Nel-"

"I love you forever and ever , I don't see where I would be with out you .. You everything I could ask for ' and dream you changed me ... you gave me four beautiful children .. And most of all you love me for me .. Jasmine will you marry me " he said taking the ring out his pocket and getting on one knee . I covered my face as I blushed and the tears came down my face .

"Yes" I said hugging him while hearing everybody clap and cheer .

"I love you Bestfriend " he said kissing my lips .

"I love you more finance ." I said as he interlocked our pinkys .

"No matter what , forever I will always love you Jas " he said .. I brought him into a long kiss , it's nothing like being with the one you love the most .

- THE END !!!!

- I'm out , hope you all enjoyed 😍😘