Bestfriend

Jasmine -

"Jasmine just fucking listen " he yelled making me jump .

"On my dead daughter she came on to me ! We was at the club about what three months ago and we fucked . " He said .

"So what you fucked my cousin " I yelled

"Hear me out "

"No " I said

"Ight I'm done " he said leaving I cried as I just realized what was all going on .
Never will we be the same again

- Seven years later -

Nell -

Me and Jasmine never worked out but that's still my Bestfriend or what ever you wanna call it ..

"Lisa " I said .

"Yes bae ? " she said

"I'm bout to go get the kids " I said

"Aight grab some pizza while you out "

I walked out heading over to Jasmines . I pulled up and saw her on the porch on her phone .

"Wassup " I said .

"Nothing but can you take me to get somthing to eat please " she said

"Yea get the kids " I said she walked in the house and when my baby Canella saw me her eyes lit up . Canella is me and Jasmine baby girl , she's five and half years old .

"Hey daddy" she smiled

"Hey baby " I said kissing her cheek .

"You taking mommy to get somthing to eat " she smiled , I shook my head laughing .

"Yea "

"I gotta tell you a secret but can't tell mommy that I told you " she said serious .

"Mommy's new friend ... Hit her daddy and mommy was crying " She said I looked at her to make sure she was serious . Jasmine walked out and scammed her body I focused on her shades that she had on . My body grew hot but I was gonna keep my composure cause my kids right here . We drove to the pizza parlor and I saw her kept declining a phone call I shook my head .

"Ron lets get pine apple pizza again" Canella sang loud .

We got out the car and Jasmine stayed in and told me to order her some wings .

"Daddy I gotta another secret " Canella said . I picked her up .

"What baby " I said

"Mommy tried to leave her new friend but he hit her .. Right in front of me " she said not only is this nigga putting his hands on my baby momma but infront of my damn daughter I can't believe Jasmine letting this shit even go on .

__________________

_____________________

I dropped the kids off with Lisa and I took Jasmine home when she tried to get out I stopped her I slid the shades off her face . she turned her head towards the window .

"How long ? " I asked

"What are you talking about ? " She said playing dumb .

"Don't fucking test me you letting this nigga put his hands on you infront of my damn daughter ? He smacking you around and you just letting it go one maybe you deserve it now Awnser my damn question " I said

"How could you say that ? I try to leave you think I want my kids to see me blood vessels popped in my damn eye? My lips looking like I had an reaction ?
" She cried but I wasn't hearing it .

"I'm sorry" she said looking at me I shook my head .

"Just get out " I said she looked at me one last time before getting out and left .

Jasmine -

I balled up in my covers wishing that all this bad shit will stop happening to me ! I try to walk away I'm not happy ! He want leave me alone I have even but E P O 's out on him . I grabbed my bottle of Hennessy and drunk until the whole bottle was gone I wasn't known to drink but the only thing will wash
away my pain .

Comment

Vote

- Yalllll Jasmine getting beat 😔😩 ..