Bestfriend

Jasmine -

I woke up the next morning falling to the ground Nell rolled over smirking at me .

"Shut the hell up " I said before he could say anything .

"Ight damn " he mumbled .

"I'm bout to take a shower keep an eye out on the boys " I said . I took me a twenty minute shower getting out doing my hygiene I put on my jogging suite that matched my Aqua low top 11 Jordan's . I out my hair in a bun and sprayed some VS love spray lotion and perfume on me . I rinsed Ron & Jalen off putting them on there matching Ralph Lauren Polo outfits and there black lebrons . I placed them in there car seat as I carried them down stairs .

"Nell you can let your self out imma take the boys to see Bre . " I said and left . I arrived to Bres and she opened the door smiling ear to ear "hey baby's" she said taking Jalen and Ron out there seat .

"What you dazing about nigga " Bre asked ..

"Oh nothing " I said she looked at me as if she was trying to read me .

"You and Nell did the nasty " she said busting out laughing I blushed holding my head down .

"Ok ok we did but we not together but it was soooooo good " I said thinking about the event that occurred the night before.

"Nasty ass did y'all use a condom " She said those words replayed in my head .

"Fuck " I shouted she chuckled shaking her head .

"We gone have a third baby nell running round here "she said I sucked my teeth rolling my eyes as I got a phone call .

" Hello "

"Jasmine where you at ? " Nell asked

"I'm at Bre's wassup ? " I asked

"Just checking on you , how the boys ? They need anything ? " Me asked concerned I smiled .

"No I'll call if so " I said

"Ight love you " he said

"Love you too bye " I said hanging up .

Nell -

"Love you too bye " she said .. I smiled as I thought about last night Jasmine sure in the hell know how to put in work . I pulled up at my nigga Tyler house.

"Wassup " I said dapping him

"Nothing Forreal " he sighed

"Me either just taking care of my lil ones " I said he pulled out a bag of buzz and started rolling it . He fired it up and I hit it .. Inhaling thinking about all the shit that have happened in these last few weeks . I coughed as the burn in my chest got worser .

"Type imma hit you up later "I said leaving out . I pulled up to Ashanti's I haven't seen her since she left me ..

"Wassup " I said looking down at the ground with my hand in my pocket .

"You been smoking " she asked I rolled my eyes .. Scrunching up my face .

"Man why ? What the hell did you want " I asked she rolled her eyes and handed me an envelope .

"What's this " I asked she huffed folding her arms over her chest .

"It's the bills for her death you know I don't got that type of money " she said wiping her eyes I shook my head stoking my hand over my face.

"So why the fuck you just now giving it to me now ? I swear to god I should smack the fuck outta your stupid ass pathetic ass bitch "I said coldly .

"Why are you doing this to me ! " She screamed I pulled her inside of her house pushing her against the wall .

"Same fucking reason why you pulled the fucking plug on my daughter she had an eighty percent chance of living ! " I said chocking her up and throwing the papers in her face .

"I-im" she tried getting out

"You ain't sorry gold digging ass bitch , you did that shit on purpose I should fucking kill you ! " I yelled in her face !

"You ain't think I was gonna find about what you did sneaky ass , I'll pay for it but I wish I would put some money in your hands " I said walking out leaving her there looking stupid .

I'm done .. With Ashanti .. No more bull shit I'm getting my future wife Jasmine back and that's a promise .