Bestfriend

Nell -

"Bitch get the fuck out I don't know why you hear any way " I heard Lisa say .

"Yo watch yo damn mouth round my kids and don't disrespect my kids mother either .. You know what ? Get yo shit and get the fuck out " I said .

"Soo I gotta leave cause they here "she said

"Bye damn ! " I said . I grabbed her arm getting all her lil shit throwing it out side and she left . Bitch got my baby Jasmine messed all the way up .

"You need to control your hoes " Jasmine said walking off I watched as her hips sway in them lil ass shorts she had just changed into . I caught up with her pulling her back to me . I pulled her back . Grabbing her by her hips hearing her moan damn I didn't even do nothing . I pushed her on the bed kissing her neck ,

"Mhmm." She said

"Jasmine .. I'm done trying to void my feelings for you by messing with these bruads " I said looking her in her eyes .

"You don't know how to be faithful " she said .

"I want make any promises.. But imma do right no more bullshit baby you mines " I said

"Fuck " she said..

For the rest of the night I gave my baby some at good good.

- next morning -

"Mommy wake up " Canella said jumping on Jas .

"What baby " Jasmine said pulling the sheet over her and easing up still covering her naked body with the sheet .

"Guess what " she grinned .

"I heard you screaming mommy I asked Ron why was you .. And he said you was getting some act right ! I said who told you that . He said daddy ..told him but , Mommyyy you go some act right ! Are you and daddy together now " She said & Sing the last part smiling big . I couldn't believe what the hell my five year old said I wanted to bust out laughing but I knew Jas was gonna have a fit ! Jasmine face was red .. In embarrassment . To be honest I think it's really funny.

"Baby go to your room , so mommy can put some cloths on " Jas said to Canella .

"Ok mommy , and come on daddy you can't see mommy change that's called being a pervert " she said tugging on me .. This lil girl is a mess what am I gone do with her .. I picked her up ..

"Daddy loves you " I said she smiled big and hugged me .

"I know daddy " she sing .. This lil girl always singing to but this my lil sunshine my second daughter I love her .

- Comment - Vote

- lol 😂😂😂 why Ron tell his lil sister that there mommy got some act right ?

- Nell cocky ass

- ok and lighten up y'all take this hair to serious as that . Nell and Jas are young still gonna make mistakes y'all needs to take a chill pill damn "

- Canella ? Give honest thoughts on her 🎀 she so cute✌️ I love me some Canella 😍😘