Bestfriend

Jasmine -

I opened the door Nell hugged me tight I can tell he had been crying . I hugged him back . People say I'm dumb for putting up with him again but y'all don't even know the bond , the love we share or none of that y'all looking from the out side in . I love Nell and I would tell the world so what Love ain't perfect ! We gone have our hurt times , breaking up , hatful words , everything else these are my kids father now I could see if it was another nigga but that isn't the case here .

"She pulled the plug on A'Marie " my stomach knoted up and my heart dropped yea I said I didn't care but that's my bestfriend daughter .

"It's ok baby " I said

"She had a eighty percent chance of living " he yelled .

"It's gone be ok " I said

He stood up sighing big .

I walked behind him as he walked upstairs he laid in the bed turning around laying on his stomach . I snuggled under as he pulled me to him . I drifted off to sleep .

Nell -

I ain't perfect , you all should know this I have fucked up so bad I don't even see why she put up with my ass . I hurt her to the core trying to re-patch that with her . We been to hell and back from enemies to the best of friends .. Forever will I love her . But I can't believe Ashanti would do some sick shit like that . A'Marie my first daughter her mother basically killed her pulling the plug on her for some money ? I'm really hurt she could've just let me and A'Marie be ! That bitch got gets coming for her and I mean that .

I raised out of bed as some one knocked on the door constantly . I swung the door open and it was my momma .

"Why the hell you over here helping this bitch " she said

"Ma chill and don't call her a bitch " I said sighing .

"You take up for this Tramp ? Them probably ain't even your babies " she said sitting down on the couch I swear if she wasn't my momma all her fucking teeth will be on the damn floor and her ass would be out side .

"Why would you say some shit like that ? Are you just that miserable bitch " I heard somebody say I looked up and it was Jasmine .

"So you just gonna let her call me out my damn name ?" Momma said .

"Ma just leave "I said standing up .

"Why the hell you come over here anyway ? " Jasmine yelled walking closer I blocked her .

"Leave ! All you doing is causing problems ma I ' ll be over later !" I said .

"I'm causing problems ? Did you tell her that you got Bre pregnant " Momma said those words replayed in my head over and over how the hell do she know about that ?

"Oh I figured ! Tell her how for two weeks you and Bre was sleeping together. " She said walking out I saw Jasmine .

"You fucked my cousin ? " She said holding back her tears. I sighed stroking my face not saying anything I get on track with Jas and my momma gotta fuck some shit up .

Damn

Once again

I'm left

Being

The bad guy .

- Comment- Vote -

Fact : Bre is Jasmine blood cousin .

- what y'all think about Bre ??