Bestfriend

Jasmine -

A month has passed and my moms went back to Cali .. She was such an big help towards the situation . I haven't heard from Nell since I had the boys which is a shame .. I grabbed there car seats out the car and walked in the grocci store . I was walking when I felt my my basket crash until another one and my phone fell out crashing to the floor . I picked up and the screen.. Was craked not just a little crack ! Shattered I look up at the big black security guard man I grew angry at this point cause obviously he wasn't paying attention .

"What the hell watch were your going " I said rolling my eyes .

"My bad ma-" he was cut off .

"Come on ! Zae nigga we got shit to do " I looked up at the guy who was an chocolate complexion curly hair nice smile and and a diamond earring .

"We'll I'm not leaving till I get another phone ! Yo lil Rick Ross looking ass friend ran into me ! cracked my phone and woke my babies "I said with my arms folded over my chest .

"Here go by another one " he said handing me a band full of money they walked off and I stuck it into my purse .

I finished my shopping and went back home . I counted the money this guy has to me crazy !! It's was three thousand dollars . Lord knows I needed this . I cooked spaghetti and garlic bread and put the kids to sleep . I satin the couch scrolling down my newsfeed when I saw Nell post I looked it was him his daughter and Ashanti they had took family pictures I want know anybody's shine the pictures were cute I just want somthing like that .. I have always dreamed that my kids father be apart of their life . I sighed getting off Instagram and ate the rest of my food . Someone knocked on the door I looked and saw that it was Mama Sasha .

"Hey " I said opening the door she hugged me tight .

"Hey where's my babys " she asked

"There sleep "I said

"Have you talked to Nell" she asked

"Nope " I said

"It's really hard on him now " she sighed .

"What happened " I asked

"They found out A'Marie has sickle cells " she said .

"We'll hope everything works out " I said not caring about the situation not sound harsh but that's what his ass gets !!

Momma Sasha left and I changed the kids . Bre came over to help me she took Ron'Nell as I took Jalen . I smiled as I saw there bond .

I got a call I looked and it was Moma Sasha . What does this lady want ?

"Jasmine ? " She said

"Can you please comfort Nell somthing ! A'Marie just passed away and h-" I cut her off .

"Moma I know hes hurt but he hurt me too I'm sorry I'm just not dealing with his shit" I said and hung up .

Nell -

This shit can't be real I sat as they covered her little body up . Tears rolled down my eyes as I realized that my princess ain't never coming back , I held Ashanti in my arms as she sobbed she held on to me tight . We left the hospital and went home . Ashanti picked up the picture of her and just stared at it . I looked and took the picture out her hand and sat it down face down. I pulled her in my arms and
Hugged her tight

(TO BE CONTINUED )

- Comment
- Vote
- short