Bestfreind

Jasmine Pov )

I woke up and looked and seen what time it was damn it was hella early I got a text from Nell .

Nell ♥ : Guess what bestfreind ...

Me : Whaaa ?

Nell ♥ : I gotta a girlfriend 💑💏

A lump grew in my throat and I got mad .

Me : Congrats I'll text you later.

I got out of bed and walked too Bres room and I was mad as hell and heart broken I thought yesterday meant something guess we will for ever be in the *Freinds Zone *

"Bre Nell has A girl freind " I said , she didnt reply I heard light snores . I started jumping on her bed when I fell too the ground and hit my head .

"What the hell Bre ! " I said getting back in the bed .

"Shouldn't I be what in the helling you why your big ass jumping on my bed ? And what did you say about Nell ? " she said getting out of her queen sized bed and walking too the bathroom .

"I said Nell has a girlfriend " she looked at me in "T'F you just say " look

"Yea that what I was like" I said rolling my eyes . I walked back too the room I was sleeping in pulled out my light blue sundress that stopped above my knee caps I put on my silver Jessica Simpson sandles and left my hair curly . I grabbed my white Chanel purse and and my Chanel sun glasses and walked too Bres room .

Bre had on some white high- wasted shorts and a red tie up shirt in the front and her Jordan 4's.

We got in the car jamming too

"Ghetto " by August aslina that was my shit . We arrived at Ms . Sasha's house and me and Bre got out before I could knock on the door Mama .S opened up the door .

"Hey sweet hearts " Mama S said hugging us both then I smelled my favorite Carmel cake she made the best.

"Nell text me talking about he got a girlfriend that skank Ashanti ! All the other lul boys and guhs somthing like Squally I busted out laughing .

"Ma your wrong " I said grabbing her some water .

"Thanks sugar ! Well speaking if the Skank and big dummy " mumbled .. Under her breath there Nell and his girlfriend .

"Hi my name is Ashanti nice too meet you guys " Bre just gave her look I kicked Bre and said ...

"I'm Jasmine , " I said holding my hand out she shook it then hugged up on Nell my body got tence and my leg started shaking .

"We should all go on double dates Friday night " Ashnti said smiling .

" Oh no I don- " Bre rude ass cut me off .

"Would love too , come on we gotta go tell Darnell about Friday night " Bre said hugging Mama S .

I looked at Nell and Ashanti who was all up on each other .

"Bye bestfreind " I said giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek . he didnt even hug me back he like shooed me off . IGot in the car and was mad as hell Nell did me like that just cause his little girlfriend was right there .

"Bre he didn't even give me a hug back ! " I said rolling my eyes she looked at me and laughed .

"Girl your single he's takin stop " stressing and head back home . We did some shopping when we got back it was 7:40 I got in the shower and did my hygeine . I picked out my white booty shorts and my black crop top that stopped after my boobs and my black red bottoms . I was looking sexy as hell I put in my belly ring and let all my tattoos show . I head big full bouncy curls I applied light make up and some gloss on my lips.

"Damn you clean up nice " Bre said doing the duck lips and walking down the stairs . Bre looked pretty her long hair was in a bun on top of her head and a red fitted mid - thigh dress and her red bottom heels .

We walked in the club and this shit was banging ! Forreal I went too bar and drunk two sex in the beaches ... Then I had a cup of bare Ciroc it was nasty but the feeling was great I was tipsy I wasn't fully drunk .

Body party came on I moved my hips too every beat when I felt someone come up behind me . I kept dancing when I felt my arm being yanked on.

"What the hell do you think your doing " I looked up too see Nell .

"I'm having fun now shoo gone be with your little bitch " I slurred out .

"You drunk "

"Nah nigga I'm sober " I said sarcastically . I pulled away from him and I won't back too the bar and had more drinks , more shots , I walked too VIP too see Bre and Darnell , Nell , and his whatever you wanna call her .

"Upgrade you came on by beyonce "

I grinded my hips too the beat , twerked on the parts that were nessasary , until I felt a arms wrap around me I got away and stood up on the couch ... And danced moving my body too the beat still . I was drunk ass hell was all I rembered .

- Vote -

- comment -

- continuing