Chapter 3

The bright morning sun streamed through the window, hitting my face and warming my body as I sat on the bed. Dust was dancing in the morning light, it was so quiet and peaceful- the only sound that could be heard was the soft beeping of the heart monitor and the light, yet audible breathing of the man, Andrew, sitting a few feet away in a plush chair.

I didn’t know why I was still here, I felt fine; I shouldn’t feel fine though, I should be dead or in a coma. I don’t know what’s happened to my body but all my minor scars had disappeared and I’m left with the deep, thick scars that I’d accumulated. No matter how many disappeared though, I would still remember the pain and terror as I received each one, regardless of whether the physical reminded was there I would still remember, they still tainted my mind and soul.

“You’re nothing! A useless bitch! A waste of space, air and attention! You’re ugly, pathetic and useless! I clothe, feed and care for you and you won’t even do the simple things that I ask of you!” He yelled before his hand flew out towards my tear stained, bloodied face.

I crumpled to the ground, lying in a pathetic heap- I cound’t even fight back.

“You will do what my friends ask, when they ask it!” He picked me up and hauled me over to the couch where his friends were all watching my latest beating, instead of the football match that was on.

“If you ever do that again I will make sure that ALL my buddies get a turn with you!” He threw me onto a huge 6’0” tall, brown haired sleaze ball.

I tried to struggle in his death grip but he had other ideas, and I was soon pinned down on the floor.  I couldn’t knee him because he had my legs locked beneath him.  I saw a shadow fall over us and it was the one I had fought.

I raised my eyes to his face and he grinned wickedly.  He unbuttoned his pants and shoved them down.  Kneeling by my head, he took himself in his hand.

“You hurt it, now kiss it better, bitch,” he said.  “And don’t even think of biting me,” he warned as he shoved himself past my lips.  I gagged on the intrusion and he used the motion to push further down my throat.  “Suck bitch,” he snarled at me.  “If you don’t do a good job, I’ll make it worse for you.”  Tears were rolling down my face as I tried to comply with his demands. 

The big man on top of me was struggling to get me out of my clothes without releasing me.  It was proving too difficult and another of Paul’s friends came over to help.  Before I knew what was happening, I was being cut out of my blouse and jeans.  Whatever they’d cut my clothes with, nicked my skin and I felt blood dripping down my arm.

In an instant, I was being lifted and set in the lap of another man.  I was shocked to feel skin on my naked bottom.  I looked around me and realized all of the men were naked and aroused.

Oh God, were they all going to force me?  Panic set my heart racing and tears flooded my eyes.  I was weak and injured from Paul’s latest beating, which they had all watched- there was no way I could fight off six fully grown men.

I was lifted off the lap slightly and then felt a searing pain tear through my bottom.  It was horrible, worse than what Paul had done to me, worse than when I had to suck on the other man.  But apparently, the man inside me thought it was great because he let out a moan and pushed harder.

Another man came in between his spread knees and leaned down on both of us, driving me harder into the man at my back.  I screamed as he speared my body with his hard arousal.  How could they do this to me?  How much more could my body take?