Paradise

Blank.

                              White space.

                                                                Nothingness.

                                                                                                          Empty.

Alone.

Phoenix' ears were still ringing and her eyesight was still blurry as she saw these things. However, when her eyesight adjusted, she saw a pair of grey eyes staring back at her. Phoenix scrunched her eyebrows and shook her head, trying to get rid of the blurriness.

When she opened her eyes again, she saw that the striking grey eyes were connected to a soft complexioned boy with dark colored hair and a kind smile. Phoenix recognized him from somewhere, she just couldn't remember where.

"Hullo Phoenix," he said softly. Phoenix tried to sit up but immediately felt light headed. The boy chuckled. "Careful there." He helped Phoenix lay back down and she gulped, panting slightly.

"Where am I? What happened?"

The boy smiled, "In time Phoenix, get up; walk with me." Phoenix looked at him strangely as he stood and started walking away. He stopped and turned to look at her, smiling, waiting for her. Phoenix swung her legs over the side of the bed she was laying on and sat up slowly. The boy wore Hogwarts robes and a Prefect pin on the outside of his robes.