{2} The Enemy

Mystory will be taking place AT THE END OF EPISODE 7!!

If you have any questions, comments, complaints, concerns, or HELPFUL criticism, please feel free to message me.

enjoy!

Btw, if you haven't watched up to episode 7, there are a few little spoilers. Nothing too drastic.

__________________________

Bellamy walked into the 100's drop ship which they used as a sleeping quarters and as a medical area when needed. He noticed that Finn was up and moving, with the help of his girlfriend Raven.

She was a sassy girl, who didn't seem to care what people thought about her. Bellamy already knew first-hand that she could defend herself.

It was rather obvious that Finn wasn't completely in their relationship. But Bellamy didn't care. As long as their issues didn't affect him, they didn't matter.

He climbed his way upstairs, until he got to the third level. He looked at the 100's only prisoner.

It was a Grounder. If he had a name, he wouldn't tell them it. He never spoke. They didn't know if he couldn't speak at all or if he just couldn't speak English. Either way, Bellamy wanted to be understood.

He then looked at his sister Octavia, who was feeding the Grounder bite-size pieces of cooked deer. Bellamy's eyes narrowed.

"Octavia," he said gruffly. She turned her head, looked him in the eyes, and then turned back to the Grounder.

"What now?" she asked, her tone implying that she really didn't care.

"What are you doing?" Bellamy walked over to her and grabbed her wrist. "I got that food for us, not for him." he growled. Octavia's newfound teenage angst had a way of making Bellamy furious, and she hadn't even said three words to him that day.

"He's my responsibility." she said simply. "This is my share of the food and what I do with it isn't your business."

"He's a Grounder. He's the enemy, and you're feeding him!"

"He's not useful if he's dead, Bellamy!"

Bellamy let go of her arm. She was right, but he wouldn't admit it. Instead, he simply left the room, slamming the hatch shut behind him.

***

The branch creaked slightly as she adjusted herself. She watched as the aliens went about their day; playing games, making messy weapons, fixing up their "wall". The aliens were so pathetic, it was almost humorous.

They had no idea what they were doing. Their priorities were completely out of order.

She watched as an alien accidentally cut himself. He began to suck on the deep wound, as if that would help.

'Apply pressure to the cut by wrapping a piece of cloth over it tightly...' She thought. One to two stitches for good measure. Five days with no use of the hand to let the wound heal.

The alien ripped off part of his shirt and dabbed at the cut. He then threw the cloth on the ground and continued making knifes.

She shook her head. Humorous.

A blonde girl walked out of the big metal ship-thing. She was her favorite. Strong, wise, independent, and she knew what was best for the aliens. She made her fair share of mistakes, yes, but she would be a better leader than that boy everyone was always shouting at.

The girl walked over to the two dead deer. Everyone had a small portion of the food, and she grabbed enough food for three people. Another girl nearby noticed and stopped her. The blonde girl said something that made the other back off.

She must be very hungry. She thought.

As the blonde girl went back to the ship with the food, another girl took two of the portions from her.

The three portions weren't all for her. She was getting food for two other people. How thoughtful.

Just then, a beam of light shined on her face, distracting her from her hobby of watching the aliens. She looked at where the light had come from to see a man in a tree, holding a shard of glass. She recognized the man as one of the warriors in the tribe. She nodded to the warrior, then began to quietly and slowly climb down the tree.

Time to go home.

_____________

Sorry it's a short chapter. This is just a filler. I don't want this story to be too fast paced, 'cause I only have so many ideas.

Later✌️