CHAPTER EIGHTEEN- Babies A Comin'

*7 months later*

I woke up, gripping Dannek's arm tightly. He opened one eye, looking over at me. 'you okay?' he asked through the mind link. I nodded, 'it's these babies, telling me to get up.' He rubbed my swollen belly, before dropping a kiss onto it.

"I love you," he murmured.

"I love you, too," I said.s

     I winced again as a sharp pain hit me in my stomach. I just shrugged it off, getting to my feet and waddling downstairs. I made breakfast for the two of us, a little extra for me to feed the little monsters within me. I smiled affectionately at my protruding stomach, I couldn't wait for these to be out, to see their smiling faces. We were having a boy and a girl. Addison and Daniel Verlac. Shortly after recieving the news about the pregnancy, Danneck and I got married on the sandy beaches of California. 

     I yawned as I made breakfast, my mouth watering at the smell of blood. I hadn't been changed yet, but since Dannek was a vampire, the babies would want blood. Another pain hit me, this one hurting more than the last one. I groaned in pain, momentarily forgetting about the food. Dannek was by my side in less then a second.

"Are you okay? Do we need to go to the hospital?" He questioned.

"I don't think so, I mean, the contractions aren't very close," I replied.

"I'm calling Gemma," he decided.

   I winced as another one hit me. "Fine. Call Gemma, but do it fast."

I felt water where there shouldn't be water after I'd just emptied my bladder. "Um, forget about calling Gemma. My water just broke."

                                                                   ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

     I whimpered in pain as another contraction hit me. They were about seven minutes apart now. Dannek rubbed my back soothingly.

"Just breathe, sweetheart," he suggested.

"I am fucking breathing," I hissed. "I'm still alive, aren't I?"

Yes. I know that was mean, but I'm a bitch when I'm in pain.

"Can't I get that epidural thingy?" I begged.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Verlac, but as a werewolf, your body would just burn up the drug in a matter of minutes," the doctor told me.

"But it hurts!" I whined.

"I know," she soothed. "Now your contractions are getting closer, pretty soon you'll be giving birth to a beautiful boy and girl."

"Pretty soon?! I want them out now!" I exclaimed.

                                                                   ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Congratulations, Mrs. Verlac it's a boy!" Doctor Rose handed me Daniel and Addison. "And a girl."

I chuckled sleepily as I stared into their beautiful faces. Addison was sleeping and Daniel was crying loudly. Igently rocked him back and forth to quiet him.

"You're going to wake your sister," I murmured softly.

"I think he's just hungry," Doctor Rose told me.

"For what? Blood or my milk?" I wondered.

"I would suggest feeding them breast milk for the first year and then feed them blood," she suggested.

"Gotcha," I mumbled.

Daniel latched onto my breast and started drinking hungrily. He's definitely got a werewolf's hunger. I chuckled softly. When I finished feeding Daniel, Dannek opened the door to let in our families. Blake immediately took Daniel out of my arms, cooing to him softly. Lily took a still sleeping Addison from my arms and smiled radiantly at her.

"You know, I've never had a daughter," she told me. "Thrre boys, no girls. That's why I was so happy that you were Dannek's mate. I mean, I'd be happy for him regardless, but you're a good girl."

"Thanks Lily," I yawned. "That means a lot to me." My eyelids began to droop and she laughed at me.

"Go to sleep, Dear," she said.

Dannek also noticed my sleepiness and turned to the families. "I think it's time for Mommy and the babies to rest."

       He placed Addison and Daniel beside me and shooed everone else out of the room. Soon, the twins and I were both fast asleep. My family and I were complete, and I couldn't possibly be happier.

                                                                               THE END

A/N: So that's the end! By the way Alana does get changed, but that doesn't affect the story, so I didn't write it in.