CHAPTER SEVEN- Suprise, Surprise

AIDAN'S POV

   I smiled at Leslie as she ran her nails up my chest. When Alana left, I decided to abide by her wishes and forget all about her. So I moved onto Leslie. I guess you could say that the two of us were sort of an "item" now. Leslie eyed me seductively and I wrapped my arm around her waist. Her lips trailed up my neck to my ear where she proceeded to whisper all sorts of naughty things she wished to do to me. I licked my lips and smirked at her.

"Hey, look; the other pack is here!" Zach called out. "Whoa who's the chick on the motorcycle?"

          I glanced over and saw the sexiest blond ever getting off of the motorcycle and shaking her hair out. Luke's Beta. My mouth dropped open and, of course, Leslie noticed. I watched as the blond was quickly surrounded by her pack mates. I wondered who’s mate she was to be so protected.

"Close your mouth," Leslie snapped and stomped away.

"Well, let's go welcome the gorgeous new girl," I suggested with a smile.

        I strolled slowly over to where Luke and his close-nit bunch were standing. The boys shifted, so that Luke's Beta was hidden from my sight. Jerk. I flashed them a charming smile and tried to see past their tall frames. I couldn't. They clearly did not want anyone meeting their precious Beta. I scoffed to myself, no girl is that important.

"Do I finally have the honor of Luke's fierce Beta?" I asked.

"I don't know," Luke replied, and then turned to his Beta. "Does he?"

I guess she nodded because Luke and one of the other guys stepped out of the way. I was soon face to face with this sexy Beta. She was gorgeous and somewhat familiar. I knew her scent, vaguely, as if I’d known her a long time ago.

"Hello, Aidan, remember me?" She smiled. I shook my head slowly, so I have met her?

"Does the name Alana Loupe ring a bell?" She asked.

     My eyes widened in surprise as she smirked at me. Alana laughed and linked her arms with the twins. That was Alana? That’s impossible! This girl’s gorgeous, beautiful, and nothing at all like the nerd I once knew.

"It was a pleasure to see you again, mate," she whispered in my ear as they passed me.

Alana was back, so now maybe Blake would finally stop moping around, blaming himself. My wolf howled with happiness. He was back! After I'd rejected Alana my wolf had gone silent. For the past two years, I was missing not only Alana, but my wolf, too. This was going to be an interesting year.