Chapter 1

ok before we start, this was my first fanfic, so eww. i wrote it like years ago, so please don't judge,
5/12/19. i was 13 and didn't know how to write. i might rewrite it if anyone would like that?

(Y/N) POV

I finally land in Seoul after my 14-hour flight from LA. The first thing I think of is sleep, so I get in a taxi to take me home.
I arrive home with the front door gone and people searching my house. I leave my suitcase outside and run in.
"This is for authorised people only." A lady said to me
"I live here, what's going on?" I say with a confused look on my face
"I'm Miss Lee, we got a call this morning from one of your neighbours and it seems that your house is condemned. There was a leak in the water pipes that have gone through the ceiling and flooded your downstairs."

I look at her in shock, I have nowhere to stay.
"Miss Lee, what am I meant to do I have nowhere to stay?" I say
"Don't worry about that we called your brother Mr Kim Taehyung and he said he would happily look after you until a new house is found." She said with a smile.
I haven't seen my brother since he left to join BTS.
"When will I get my things in there back," I say quickly
"Don't worry about that, we will sort out that stuff for you. Now Simon here will take you to your brother's house and everything will be sorted." She said sweetly

I look up at Simon, he is just smiling at me

"Put your suitcase in the back and I'll take you there." He says with a smile

I put my suitcase in the back, got in the front of the car. As we drive off I looked out of the car window and stared at my house. How could this happen I asked myself. I now have to live my brother, I just hope I don't have to talk to the boys a lot, I always get shy around them.

Taehyung's POV

"Now all of you behave when my sister gets here okay, she won't be in the best of moods after what has happened," I stress to the boys.
The boys just nod at me as they sit back down.
Around about 10 minutes later, I heard the doorbell go. I instantly get the door and open it to reveal Y/N face in front of me.
"(Y/N) how are you and what have you been doing?" I blurted out at her
"I'm fine and I've just got back from LA and yourself Tae." She said calmly to me.
"I've been doing fine and I have been practising a lot lately," I said with a smile on my face

(Y/N) POV

I turned around to see all the boys smiling staring at me. I felt myself blush, so I look down and pretend that I didn't blush at all. Tae grabs my arm and pulls me closer to the boys. I fell myself go redder. I then see Jin stand up and smile.
"Hi, (Y/N) nice to meet I'm Kim Seokjin."
I smile at him and Namjoon pushes him out of the way and introduces himself.
"Hi (Y/N) I'm Kim Namjoon." He said to me pulling me into a warm hug. I blushed a little and laughed it off.
"This is Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook," Tae says to me.
"Hi (Y/N)." All the rest say to me.
All of a sudden Jungkook is hugging me, I begin to blush.
--------------------------------------------

A/N
This is my first chapter on my first Fanfic.
If the chapter is too short please tell me.
Thank you 😘