Le étranger-FP

REQUEST ARE OPEN: New Ideas needed immediately.Don't make them too long.

Hailey

The nerve of Josh to break up with me. I thought everything in our relationship was going fine. But it seemed that the feelings weren't mutual.

This was also very embarrassing because here I am at the drive in standing by the corner of a stand looking like an idiot by myself. Not to mention he was my ride.

I was just scrolling through my phone when I felt someone tapped me on my shoulder. At first, I couldn't have been bothered because I was so livid. But the person's tap became furious and so did I so I snapped.

"WHAT!" I yelled before trailing my eyes to see who was touching me.

I looked up dark hair and empty eyes. I cleared my throat and regained my composure.

"May I help you?" I asked with a slight attitude.

"Attitude, you need to check it," the stranger said.

Well, he wasn't a complete stranger because I knew who exactly stood in front of me. It was Fp Jones. I knew a lot about him due to the fact that my dad was sheriff Keller.

I stared at him with a blank look.

"Why are you over here by yourself?" he asked.

Odd, why would he want to know that.

I didn't even know what to say because I was technically stuck here and I didn't want my dad coming to pick me up because all he would do is bitch about he told me so about Josh.

"I kinda stuck here," I said getting shy all of a sudden.

I heard him let out a soft laugh, almost inaudible.

"I can give you a ride if you want" he proposed.

"Well, my dad told me not to speak to strangers" I quipped back.

"I'm Fp," he stated holding his hand out.

I smirked at him and took his hand

"Hailey," I said

"See now were not strangers, now come on." He lastly said before leaving me where I stood.

I was honestly shocked, but my feet had a mind of their own and they started to follow him.

***

Why was I so freaking stupid, as I suspected this man did not take me home. Instead, we ended up at some beat up trailer.

"I wanted to go home you know," I stated to FP coming off of his motorcycle.

"Did you really want to though?"He countered.

I guess he was right because I was still upset about Josh and I breaking up. That instantly damped my already terrible mood.

"Looks like there is a lot on your mind, you wanna talk about it?" Fp stated.

I sighed.

"My boyfriend broke up with me," I finally told him. He had finally parked his bike and he started to walk towards the trailer. I assumed he wanted me to follow him and that is what I exactly did.

"Well he's dumb for doing that," he said while leading me into his humble home. 

It was humble alright and that is where I am going to leave it at.

"Did he cheat?" he questioned.

"I honestly don't know, he just sorta did it out of the blue,"I answered.

I look around for a place to sit on his couch. He went to his attached kitchen and asked me what I wanted to drink. The night was still young, so I wasn't too worried about being home anytime soon. 

FP and I started to have a conversation that easily flowed. I realized he wasn't anything that my dad and his colleagues said he was. He was sure rough around the edges but all he wanted was to do right by his son. Eventually, the time came where I had to go home because If I didn't my dad would lose his shit. 

I rose to my feet and stretch.

"I gotta go," I said to Fp. He had a look of disappointment on his face but it wasn't there for long.

"I can give you a ride," he said.

"Sure," I said while putting on my jacket.

"Also maybe we can hang out sometime again" I continued. 

"You can come over tomorrow I'll give you my number," he said.

I nodded and whipped my phone out and let him, put his number on my phone.

***

Part 2 or No comment let me know!

End

Thanks for 25k reads. Sorry for being M.I.A, but life just been in the way.