Covetous- Archie

Please Request imagines

Thanks so much reading, and also sorry for not updating!

Vote and Comment

***

"Archie can you like hurry the hell up or else we're going to miss the beginning of the movie," you said, I swear in his past life he was a female because he takes longer than any female I know to get ready.

"You don't even have pants on" he rebutted.

"I do have on pants they're just really short," I said while trying to pull my shorts down.

He looked at me and just rolled his eyes, like bitch, please.

"Whatever just hurry the hell up," I said then made it my back onto his bed. While I waited for him to get ready I just scrolled through social media on my phone. Just wanted to see what everyone was up to tonight and it looked like everyone would have been at the drive-in movie.

I finally heard the door open after fifteen minutes

"Okay, let us go" Archie, said and grabbed his jacket. He took so long but something about him tonight just looked extra good.

"Can I have a kiss?" I asked.

"No, you said that we are going to be late so I suggest that you come on," he said before leaving me in the room by myself.

Not going to lie I felt some type of way when he told me that. That's okay because karma is a bitch and I got something in store for his ass if he thought he can play me like that.

The wheels in my brain were starting to turn, to my master plan. I grabbed my purse and made my way to the car.

The drive to Twilight Drive-In was very quite, Archie tried to make conversation with me but I shut that down real quick.

***

"I'm going to get us some snacks to eat,"I said to Archie when he finally found a parking space. When everyone said that they were going to be here tonight they did not lie.

He nodded his head and he gave some money to pay for the food.

It was time to put my plan into action. I was looking for a certain somebody and to my luck, he was in the perfect area.

Reggie.

He was the perfect person to mess with Archie, even though they were allegedly cool, there was still some hard feelings.

When I scanned the crowd to look for Reggie, I saw that he and the other football jocks were close to the concession stand. This is going to be too easy I thought.

I knew Archie was watching my every move, I could feel his eyes trained on me as I made my way to over were Reggie and his friends were.

"Hey, Reg, can you do me a favor," I asked in the most flirtatious voice that I had. I knew that it would work on him because he had a crush on me since forever.

The guys started to make tease him, and his face flushed red.

"Shut the fuck up !" He said to his friends and walked away from them. I quickly looked over to where Archie was parked he was staring at me and he was livid.

I giggled.

"I heard that you liked me Reggie," I said while roaming my hands all over his shoulders. His face got even redder.

"I thought you had a boyfriend," he said, but I know he didn't give a fuck about me having a boyfriend or not.

"He's not important right now, while," I said While running my hands through his hair.

"Can you do me a favor?" I said cutely and smiled for him. The look in his eyes showed me that he would have done anything for me.

"Sure," he croaked out.

"Grab my ass," I said boldly. His eyes literally bulged out of their sockets. "It's okay," I said urging him.

"Are you doing this to make Archie jealous? " he asked started to get agitated.

"Maybe, I do anything you want if you do this for me" I lied through my teeth. I would never cheat on Archie even though he left me feeling salty earlier this evening.

"Anything?" he asked. I nodded my head reassuringly and winked at him.

I didn't need to tell him anything again because his hands started to roam all over my body and he started to kiss me on my neck and what not. Whoever was watching us they would have thought it would have turned into a porn flick within the minutes.

I heard a car door slam really hard. I knew it was Archie, and I smiled eternally.

 "What the fuck are you doing" Archie whispered yelled grabbing me away from Reggie I know he didn't want to cause a scene.

"Nothing I was just asking him a question about the football team" I replied in the most innocent voice ever.

"Your lady can't ask other questions" Reggie butted in. 

I was laughing so hard on the inside.

"Fuck off,  I should smash your face in," Archie said while taking steps closer to Reggie. Reggie didn't back down.

"Do something then" he dared Archie.

"Ohmygosh Archie stop being so freaking dramatic," I said pulling him away from Reggie. He grabbed his arms away from me and made his way back to the car.

"I'll talk to you later Reggie," I said, before heading back to the car to deal with Archie.

Reggie said something to me before I left but I wasn't pay attention to him.

When I made it back to the car Archie wanted to be petty and not let me into the car.

"Okay, well if you won't let me back into the car I'm sure Reggie would love my company, " I told him before turning my back towards him and started to make my way back to where Reggie was.

With that, I heard the car doors unlocked.

"I'm sorry!" Archie yelled, and I stopped in my tracks and made it back to the car. I kissed him and focoused my attention to the movie that was playing.

***

Manipulative or no ???

Not my best, but I wanted to put something out for you guys, leave me ideas and request in the comments or in my inbox.

Next Update soon ! Thanks for Reading