Feels-Josie

Finally, A Josie request, don't worry everyone else requests are getting done.

This one is longer than usual,idk I might do a second part to it.

***

A night full of fun at the after party.

Bailey

"Great performance tonight you guys," Josie exclaimed as all of the members of the pussy cat dolls made their way off the stage.

"Now the real fun begins,"You said winking at Josie referring to the after party that you guys were attending.

She blushed slightly.

"Okay now it's time to get out of these clothes," Valerie interjected and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

The next twenty minutes were spent changing clothes, reapplying makeup and fixing hair. You were dressed in a dress that hugged all the dips and curves on your body, it was tight but you were able to move in the dress. You then put on your heels and walked over to the full-length mirror and checked you self out even more.

The heels accentuated your legs and made your butt look extra perky. While looking at yourself in the mirror, you caught Josie staring at you.

"You see something you like?" You questioned her.

"Uh-um, you look great," she fumbled out. She knew she got caught staring.

At that moment you stole a glance at her, she had on skinny jeans and heels with a black bodysuit where the V stopped right above her navel.

"Well I like what I see," you stated, staring at her intently.

"Okay, ladies let's get a move on," Melody interrupted.

You broke eye contact with her and followed Melody and Valerie out of the room. The car ride to the party was normal. A group of girls talking about the latest boy drama, and what was hot in the news. You were seated in the passenger seat while Josie sat at the back. You would occasionally take a glance at her in the rear view mirror.

A few moments later you guys were at the venue where the after party was being held. Before you guys made your way to the entrance, the music could be heard from a distance.

"This party is going to be so lit," Valerie said putting the car in park.

***

Being part of one of the best groups in Riverdale definitely had its perks, because everything was at your disposal, and that included drinks.

Drinks are always free.

You needed to get realize with all of the tension that was being built up with you and Josie. Knowing having liquid courage will make you open up a bit more.

"Come to the bar with me," you urged Josie. She didn't say anything but followed you to the bar. The party was on its way, and you knew you had way too many drinks. Josie didn't leave your side for the whole night.

"I need to go to the bathroom,''Josie said. "Come with me"

You followed her, barely. You definitely knew the both of you guys were drunk because it seemed like an eternity before you made it to the bathroom, but eventually you guys made it. Josie went towards the sink and just washed her hands before turning to you.

You were just leaning against one of the bathroom stalls.

"You look bomb as fuck, did I forget to mention Bailey," Josie said staring once again. You didn't reply to her but just slowly made your way over to where she was.