Mon Amour-2

It's Short! Thanks for 9k reads I love yall. 

P.S can anyone make me a cover, because I suck at doing so. Just inbox me if you can. Please

***

"Y/N No!"

I tried to move away from the breaking ice quickly but it was to no avail. My feet would not just move.

"Omg y/n please don't do this!" Betty yelled with tears falling fervently from her face.

"We can talk about this, you don't have to do this" Veronica chimed in with a look of panic on her face.

Archie, Jughead, Veronica, and Betty were slowly inching closer to where I stood. Why are they trying to stop me?

"Do not come any closer I swear" I yelled back to them and that made them halt instantly.

"Come on please, tell us what's wrong," Jughead said.

I started to laugh, why are they acting like they care so much about me. No one doesn't care about me.

"It's not like you guys care or you'll miss me when I'm gone" you yelled with tears streaming down your face.

"y/n what do you mean, of course, we care, if we didn't we would not be here trying to save you from doing this," Archie explained.

I looked at all of them.  And slowly started making my way towards my friends

When I was in close proximity Archie ran over and embraced me in his Arms and I instantly broke down into his arms.

"It's going to be okay y/n," he whispered into your ears and placed a kiss on top of your head.

***

"So are you ready to talk about what happened?" Archie said to me.

After the incident happened we all made it back to his home, where he warmed me and gave me some food to eat.

I nodded my head. 

Veronica and the others were seated quietly on the other chairs in the living room.

"Well, first of all, I am depressed and I feel like no one loves me" I explained.

"Why would you even think something like you knows everyone in this room cares for you," Betty said.

I nodded my head once again. I don't know if it was my anxiety that prevented me from thinking others care, or whether or not if it was the abuse I went through on an almost daily basis.

"Then there's Reggie," I continued.

The room grew silent after that.

"What about him?" Jughead ask.

"He's my boyfriend," I said out softly.

"Boyfriend, since when" Veronica stated shocked.

"For almost a year," I replied.

Everyone mouth was agape when I told them that.

They didn't know Reggie and I was dating. Hell, not many people knew because he wanted to keep our relationship low-key.

"Okay so what about him, he should be the one who understands you the most," Archie said sounding angry.

"Well he's not," you said while the tears start to form again.

"Does he hit you," Jughead said out of nowhere. I knew that they were my friends but I didn't want them to know all of the bad things he actually did to me.

But you just nodded your head. You were ashamed.

"Is that all that he does," Archie inquired even further. I shook my head, no and he literally lost it. I was sure that everyone else in the room got the hint.

"How can you stay with him after all of that thing he does"Betty asked.

I did not reply to her but I slowly pulled up the sleeves of my shirt I had on.

"Oh my goodness," Everyone said out loud. I showed them all of the cuts that I had on my body. One of my only ways of release.

"You need to get help and to report him," Archie said calmly to me. I nodded my head as I continued to tell them how I felt.

***

After my big reveal to my friends, things in my life started to look up, I got the help that I needed to better myself. I wasn't too sure if I wanted to report Reggie for all of the things that he did to me, but only time will tell.

Also, Archie and I have gotten closer since that day. I didn't see Archie as being a boyfriend or anything but I saw him be more brotherly. And that he was. 

He was protective and caring towards me like any brother would be towards their little sister.

***

End Of Mon Amour 2!

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment if you want to.

P.S I'm literally drowning in requested, but I will try to get them done soon.

You can still request but I can't promise you when it will be out.